• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Great Ocean Road - TEASER Video

smoothf1 said:
Two words: blue balls
Tha's funny Nick!!

Wouldn't it be great if you're watching TV one night and all of a sudden you see this video clip as a commercial? I think it beats any Acura commercial I've seen lately. Bravo!!

In addition to releasing the full version...

Release the soundtrack too.

the rolling down of the window is GOLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! classic move.....

great job....Honda/Acura personels should see this and hire you guy for making a commercial for the NSX...

Fantastic!

I hope you are doing this professionally!

smoothf1 said:
Two words: blue balls

Gotta have more!

Someone asked for the name of the song: Time to say goodbye by Sarah Brightman and Andrea Bocelli. The first time I heard the song was at the water show at the Bellagio in vegas. Awesome. :D

I KNEW i had just heard that song somewhere this weekend, but i just couldn't place it!
Excellent video, of course we're gonna want more!

Jin1976 said:
That is the best presentation of NSX I've ever seen even if its short. I love the music too. Its a work of art. More please.

It is difficult for me to give you any more praise for this piece than other members have already heaped on you! Suffice to say, that I have been looking for a photograph or something to show uneducated people what an NSX IS, and something that does the NSX justice... This short film of yours finally DOES!!!

Thank-you Neo! With your video I can finally show people what I see in an NSX!!!

I'd have to confess that I have Andrea Bocelli's CD perminently in my CD changer. I love to crank it up in the morning drives to work. I never knew how well it blends into an NSX video. It is very refreshing to mix it with a classic piece.

You did a fantastic job on creating this video NEO, Bravo!

Beautiful man!!! Major thumbs up!!!!!!!!!

classic cars said:
not quite...it is "Con Te Partiro' " (With You I Shall Leave) ;)
If memory serves me right, in early 1990's, Acura had an official Ad that featuring a red NSX in Italy. The background music was this piece. The video was in the original NSXbyAcura.com site which is long gone. I wish Lud saved a copy.
Steve

whiteNSXs said:
If memory serves me right, in early 1990's, Acura had an official Ad that featuring a red NSX in Italy. The background music was this piece. The video was in the original NSXbyAcura.com site which is long gone. I wish Lud saved a copy.
Steve

Hi

I have a copy of that ad. It is not the same song as in Neo's movie.

The song in Neo's video is a lot nicer.

BTW Neo..we are waiting for more you know :D

Regards

F N Awesome!!!!! I think I need a cigarette........If you know what I mean!!!!

Very nice and professional video. This is the type of video Honda should have used for an NSX commercial. Very classy.

Back