• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Great Service At Power Honda Costa Mesa

Just had another car serviced by the crew at Power Honda today and installed HID's. Found out the drl was causing some issues/flickering but Jon and the crew solved it.

As stated before Jon is an outstanding person in the NSX community and will remedy any problems that he is made aware of.

Thanks jon again!

All my Acuras and Hondas go there.

Based upon your recommendation I took mine to Jon to source the issue of my frustrations with my EPS, or lack there of. We talked of all things NSX and I found him very knowledgable and left the car in good hands. He discovered something about the car that I hadn't and suggested the proper repairs. The EPS seemed to be a bit out of his realm too. That's not a fault on him, NO ONE has been able to get it going. I felt comfortable and his techs called me every afternoon to update me on what was going on and what they found, or didn't. A good dealership for NSX repairs.

do you contact Jon directly to set up service appointments or do you call the dealer's service department to set up appointments for an acura at a honda dealership?

Just had another car serviced by the crew at Power Honda today and installed HID's. Found out the drl was causing some issues/flickering but Jon and the crew solved it.

As stated before Jon is an outstanding person in the NSX community and will remedy any problems that he is made aware of.

Thanks jon again!

All my Acuras and Hondas go there.

Back