• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GreenLight Auto > San Diego

JGS

Registered Member
I've been a long time loyal customer of Jerry Sample's as he was a Service Team Leader at Cush Acura in San Diego for the four years that I've owned my NSX. Though we all know dealers can be a challenge as far as service is concerned, Jerry provided peace of mind for whatever type of work I required.

Now Jerry's decided to start a shop of his own, GreenLight Auto. Between the time that Jerry left the dealer and started his shop I tried a couple other mechanics on referral with little satisfaction. That being said, I had a lingering problem that no one was able to fix. Once Jerry setup shop I gave him a shot at the issue, and he was able to research and fix the problem, and that says it all about Jerry.

Jerry is the kind of mechanic everyone talks about wanting but can't ever find. Well, my fellow NSX enthusiasts, Jerry is that guy. He is an honest, hard working, dedicated individual who strives to be the best at his craft, and especially likes the NSX guys b/c we have the same zeal when it comes to these cars.

I highly endorse Greenlight Auto and would recommend that anyone in the Southern California area who needs any type of service and/or upgrade to utilize the team at GreenLight as I promise you won't be disappointed.

Jeff Schranz

I second that!

Back