• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Greenwich Concours

I am getting ready to drive down to Greenwich, CT to attend the concours. If any of you are around. Amanda, her dad and me will be at the Hyatt.

This would have been the debut of the GT ,as I had it registered it for Sundays display of modern cars.

Unfortunitly,for all you guys that had lined up for the privlige to beat the snot out of my Ford. I sold the car and received payment well beyond the cars MSRP (enough for a brand new NSX?).

RCH

RichH said:
I am getting ready to drive down to Greenwich, CT to attend the concours. If any of you are around. Amanda, her dad and me will be at the Hyatt.

This would have been the debut of the GT ,as I had it registered it for Sundays display of modern cars.

Unfortunitly,for all you guys that had lined up for the privlige to beat the snot out of my Ford. I sold the car and received payment well beyond the cars MSRP (enough for a brand new NSX?).

RCH

Alright than Rich, I still get the first shot at GT #2 that you're to receive shortly, don't forget your promise, I will flog it good!!!! :biggrin:

Roger,

I thought I was the only NE sicko to be up and on Prime at this time of day. I'll keep my eyes out for you at the show. We ussually go early and watch them set the cars up.

Rich

You ain't the only sicko by a loong shot. Just caught this thread. Hmmmm. What to do today....

RichH said:

RCH

SO how much did you get? :biggrin:

Meeyatch1 said:
Enquiring minds want to know... ;)

We almost bought a new( 6 miles) GT at last months high-line auction for $189k.... we were a couple of G's light from what the seller wanted

A friend from a Porsche dealership up here saw one go for $205,000 at a highline auction.

Mine went for $220,000. cash (no complications) and there is one I found online for $299,000. Prices are all over the place , what would you guys have wanted for the one you "almost bought"?

I guess there is an ass for every toilet!

RichH said:
A friend from a Porsche dealership up here saw one go for $205,000 at a highline auction.

Mine went for $220,000. cash (no complications) and there is one I found online for $299,000. Prices are all over the place , what would you guys have wanted for the one you "almost bought"?

I guess there is an ass for every toilet!

I could have bought the GT for $194k. I would have wanted $205k but I dont think we would have sold it. It would sit in the owners garage for a while.

Back