• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Greenwich Concours

Hey Joe,

You and Janet should attend next year and consider spending Saturday night at the Hyatt in Greenwich, really Gooood dry Martini's.

The show is ussally the first Sat. and Sun of June. I think they have the dates posted on their web site http://greenwichconcours.com

June 2 and 3, 2007! Save the dates.

We will be back for next year's event. I know Amanda would also love to see you guys.

I just finished the restoration on the 190 E 2.6 16V. What a blast to drive!!! I will probably keep this car even when I get another 2 seater.

I am still pondering what to buy next.

I 've driven and eliminated SL55 (auto only), I really love the New Aston Martin Vantage (no dealerships anywhere near me). I just drove a 355 Conv. and a 360 coupe, fun ( F-car = too much flash for me). I also drove a Morgan Areo (again, fun but not for me).

I am back to looking at NSX's and Porsches (Have not seen one I like enough). I have not driven a new Z 06, but plan to check one out.

I'll post pics when I buy something.

Good hearing from you. I hope all is well with you and fam, say hi to Janet.

Rich

Back