• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ground shipping now available to Hawai'i

Ok, I don't want to hear any bridge jokes...

Just a quick note to let our customers know that we have ground shipping rates available to Hawai'i now through UPS. This means that you get parts within 3-7 days depending on your location in the islands at similar rates to what our continental US customers pay.

cheers,
-- Chris

Chris@SoS said:
Ok, I don't want to hear any bridge jokes...

Just a quick note to let our customers know that we have ground shipping rates available to Hawai'i now through UPS. This means that you get parts within 3-7 days depending on your location in the islands at similar rates to what our continental US customers pay.

cheers,
-- Chris

This is very good news, thank you.

Crossle77 said:
Chris, that's great news, especially since I'm moving to the Big Island at the end of the month.

Hey ktt, know of any any NSX'ers on the Big Island?

Aloha,

George

Hello George,

Unfortunately, I do not know of any Big Island NSXers, but I do know you now. :biggrin:

Take care,
Kevin

I know of one NSXer on the big island...He lives in Hilo, and if I remember correctly he said there is maybe only one other NSX there that is located in Kona...I went there and the roads around the Island would be unbelievable to drive with an NSX...I was stuck with a rental minivan woohoo!!!

:biggrin:

Awesome news about the new shipping to Hawaii!!!

Seth, glad to hear there's at least one other NSX on the Big Island, my son said he saw one on a recent trip, but I didn't get to see it. I'll be in the Kona area and will keep an eye out for any NSX.

Hey kkt, get to the Big Island much?

George

Thank God. One reason why its so hard to but large ticket items like CF hoods and such is because the shipping just kills the deal. Now we have no excuse :biggrin:

Back