• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy Cedar Ridge Fabrication Harmonic Balancer Shield, Heavy Duty $60 shipped!

Hey everyone,
We are close enough to the 20 we need for the GB and the Holday season is upon us that I am going to consider the GB complete and start shipping the Damper Shields out to folks. Please PayPal funds to ‘[email protected]’ and we will be sending them out USPS. PM if you want to add small parts to your order, plan is to do flat rate shipping so a Short Shift kit, Locking Timing belt tensioner or a set of sway links can ship for free.

Thanks to everyone and Happy Holidays,
Dave

ok, I will decide on the TBT once you are ready to ship, p.s Babu and Jessica Gagnon are the same person! :p

thanks again for doing this GB
Let me know if you want the TB tensioner, I have a couple in stock and can ship parts together for you.

Dave

Please make sure to help me track payment and note your NSX Prime screen name on the PP transaction, or PM me with info.

Thanks,
Dave

Hi there,
Over the past few years there has been a rash of NSX Harmonic Dampers delaminating, the balancing weight separates form the back of the damper body and cuts through the timing belt cover, into the timing belt. This can happen so quickly you won't have time to figure out what that 'funny noise?' is before the timing belt skips a tooth and your pistons are smacking your valves, destroying your motor. The Cedar Ridge Fabrication Harmonic Damper Shield is a simple steel plate(122 grams) which keys into the stock timing belt cover, with 2 chrome-moly legs and socket head cap screws securing it in place. The shield will take the initial impact when the balancing weight separates form the back of the damper body, keeping your timing belt cover safe and giving you more time to pull over and save your motor!
Here is a great deal for the new year, I'm blowing 20 of them out at a great price(regular
$75), $60 shipped!(lower 48 USPS)

Post here, send me a PM or e-mail. We will ship as soon as the 20 are claimed and paid! Thanks as always, Dave([email protected])
1. tegman PAID
2. Johnnyb70
3. Jeff Lee
4. Scarch PAID
5. Formula_rh77 PAID
6. IMS_NA1 PAID
7. kj5000 PAID
8. Claude Lawrence
9. Khai Q Nguyen PAID
10. ailing289 PAID
11. v-tecpwr PAID
12. JDMB20TDA=Jeff Koda PAID
13. Babo PAID
14. Miko Palko PAID

I'll take one please.

Hey folks,
Almost everyone has paid so I hope to be shipping soon for the US customers. The international customers who paid extra for shipping have been going out but with the holidays I'm not sure how slow delivery is going to be.

There is still time to get in on the great deal so please PM if you want to grab a shield at a great price.
Thanks and happy new year!
Dave

Only looking for one more payment!

I'll take one if you have one to spare!
Can't PM you but let me know if you do and I'll paypal ASAP.

Thanks, Dave.
Happy to add you to the list. PP $60 to [email protected] and we can ship today.

Thanks,
Dave

I will keep this open till Jan 6, 2019 for any late comers who want to take advantage of the deal.

Happy New Year to all!
Dave

Payment sent, thank you Dave!

Got it, thanks.

A few left and only a couple more days...payments need to be in by Jan 6, 2019!

Hey folks,
All of these have been shipped on or before January 7, 2019. They went out USPS 1st class for the most part and should be slowly crawling their way toward your mail boxes. If yours does not show up by the end of the week, please let me know and we can try and track things from our end, or if the part is lost, send a replacement. We have had a few things so into the USPS system over the Holidays and get lost...

Thanks for everyone's patience!
Dave

I still havent received anything. Please confirm the address you shipped my TB guard?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I still havent received anything. Please confirm the address you shipped my TB guard?

PM sent this AM to you, please respond.

Thanks,
Dave

Replacement shipped today, sorry for the trouble.

Back