• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy NSX GT Lemans Style Widebody front bumper

Hi guys and gals.
Just like my rear spats, the amount of interest gathered for my custom front bumper has been enormous. Many have asked where I got the front bumper from. Well my front bumper is based on Route KS lemans style front bumper modified to fit Sorcery widebody front fenders or the ones sold by RP Motorsports Versus style. Well my car is about to go back to the bodyshop getting ready for the 06 season and I wanted to see if any1 was interested if I was to make a mold of my bumper as its a once off.

Pricing wise shipping will be a huge factor normally sending my spats to the US is around $50 I'm guesstimating for the moment that shipping will be around $250-300. SOS charges around $300 to get a bumper from japan to your door. I'm also guessing that it will also attract taxes and charges.

Anyways if I can get the following amounts of people to commit and put a deposit down I can get the following prices excluding shipping, paypal and custom charges.

2-3 bumpers=$1250 each
4 bumpers= $1100 each
5 or more $950 each

Just to give every1 an idea how much money and obviously time that has gone to my front bumper total spent is around $2500 to get it where it is now. So obviously you'd be saving alot of money and time .

And if any1 is interested in the rear spats obviously it wouldnt be any extra for shipping.

Also, thanx over the last year who have pm'ed and through threads commented on my car the response has been overwhelming.

Thank you

Nico

_F4U1189.jpg

_F4U1162.jpg

Nico,

THANK YOU for doing this!!! :smile: I love that front bumper and I'd be in based on the answers to a few questions I have.

1. Does anything need to be modified in anyway or is it bolt on?
2. Does it mount right into factory points?
3. Does it only fit the Sorcery wide front fenders or can it fit, say, Cantrell Concepts wide front fenders or Marga Hills wide front fenders as well.
4. Will it fit stock fenders?

Thanks again!!

Vegas-
1. Its bolt on and will fit factory points the bumper was modified with the Sorcery front guards on the car and the bumper on the car.
2. see above.
3. it'll only fit Sorcery or the Versus sorcery style fenders sold by RP Motorsports the MH and Cantrell are not wide enough at the front.
4. and definitely not stock fenders.

let me know if u have any more questions.

alient- hope u liked the posters. and yeah keep your eyes out on the thread eh.

Hmmm, I'm surprised I'm not seeing many other responses for such an incredible bumper but I'll still commit to one. When do you expect them to be done?

Guys Update.

I've had 4 Pm's.

I think I got 2 definites. I need to confirm by no later 3rd of March. I'll have the mold done in 2 weeks with shipping starting 2 weeks after that. If I dont have confirmed deposits by then it'll never be done.

If I didnt get 2 I wouldnt have bothered.

Thanx Nico

That does look fantastic! Can someone tell me where I can source the bonnet (sorry hood) and boot (sorry trunk).

Thanks,

James.

Ok.
I just thought that those that buy after the initial GB will get the price as if there was a GB and those that purchased during the GB I will refund the difference plus $50 as they're the ones to get the GB going and make the mold and thus the gb possible.

eg.
Looks like I have 2 parties they each will pay $1250. And then in the near future I sell 2 more bumpers which makes each bumper $1100. I will refund the first 2 parties $200 each.

On the other hand If I dont get 2 by this friday thats it.

Anyways I think that makes it fair for those that buy first and those that buy later.

Thank you
Nico

Back