• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

group buy on Philips HID kits

Lava Lighting has a group buy in process... http://www.lavalighting.com/products.html

Group buy right now for there kits... they have a 5 yr warranty and are phillips/hella kits (Philips bulb / Hella ballast)

If your interested in joining the Group Buy, you should let me know ASAP... I am starting to gather confirmations from other people as to there involvement in the Group buy.

As you probably have seen on there site the prices for there kits are about $480....

Through the group buy that I am holding they are $415 for the 4100k and $515 for the 6000k....

Check out this link for all the information on the Group buy....

http://forums.mazdaworld.org/index.php?showtopic=9641

######################

Am looking at these for my "other" cars -- already have HID on my NSX :) . Note that these will still need the "dust-cap mod" to work with the NSX.

You might want to try this guy, [email protected] - His name is Albert. I think he may only have the 6000k temp kit, but I opted for the phillips osram ballasts during the 'korean hid' group buy offer. He sold them to me for $375 shipped. Might be worth an inquiry.

Incidentally, I've had mine almost a year and 4 months. No problems whatsoever.

Bill

IMO the Phillips Ballast is the best and its the most important part of the hid system. I have had my Phillips ballast/lamps for over 6 years no problems.

HiXen HID KITS

i got a Hixen 12000K hid kit from cartoka.com, it cost $300 shipped and it is a wicked, wicked purple!!!

Funkie...

tginc said:
i got a Hixen 12000K hid kit from cartoka.com, it cost $300 shipped and it is a wicked, wicked purple!!!

What are you, Prince?!? :biggrin:

thesign.gif

I've got a 4100K all phillips, and I would not trade it for any other kit I've seen. I paid more than this through HIDonline / Autolamps. You pay for what you get IMO.

Back