• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy: Short(er) Antenna Replacement - Guppy Attack

Paid via paypal!

Hello, It's at the bottom of this post, updated as of a few minutes ago:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1570308&postcount=1

The 75 antenna bases arrived Today, some even still have their Best Buy price tags on them. We also ordered rubber gaskets to go under the base, so that the antenna won't scratch your paint, these will arrive Wednesday.

The final part, the short mast, will take a few more days, since they're coming from HK.

Any updates since last Monday? :smile:

I'd like to buy one too. Is there going to be another group buy or can we just purchase them from you once the first batch of people get theirs?

Any updates since last Monday? :smile:

The Payment list has been updated; regarding the product, it's made using parts from 4 vendors, we have 3 of the items ready, and are only waiting on the masts to arrive, which should be this week. A few minutes to assemble everything, and each antenna should be ready to ship out.

When I get more information I will post an update.

Too late to buy one? I really need a new antenna.

The Group Buy is closed, but we try to get enough to run another group buy after this one is completed. Details will follow once they're available.

The Payment list has been updated; regarding the product, it's made using parts from 4 vendors, we have 3 of the items ready, and are only waiting on the masts to arrive, which should be this week. A few minutes to assemble everything, and each antenna should be ready to ship out.

When I get more information I will post an update.

The Group Buy is closed, but we try to get enough to run another group buy after this one is completed. Details will follow once they're available.

Another group buy would be nice.

Am looking for a smaller (and lightweight) antenna as well.

Also, am greatly interested in more pictures of this antenna installed.

We were told the Antenna Masts would ship on May 18th, but this didn't happen. According to our supplier, the Antenna Masts will ship on May 30th. Any further updates, or information, will be posted as it's received.

Here's a picture of the 75 antenna bases, we also have the o-rings and spacers ready, just waiting on the masts.

base.jpg

same here add me to the list when the next group buy is up...thanks

Edit, never mind - just saw the last note on 5/24 mentioning status. Sorry.

Last edited:
Have these shipped out yet?

I'm on the next group buy, thanks

Back