• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy: Sub Enclosure: $300 shipped The Original ZeToolBox Custom Sub Box

As demand has shown the Toolbox is once again available!! PM or post for info and ordering!! If wanted custom paint can be done to match your interior. Ask for info!

I will offer them empty for you to do your own set up. $300 shipped in the 48 US! You can get either the V3 designed to not loose any foot space and holds the shallow mount SWS10 made by Earthquake or maybe the like. Has about .35 cu. ft. of air space!

10555V3_final.JPG

10555V3_final_front.JPG

I am also able to remake tooling to offer the V3 with a flat front but will have to have a hole to allow for fabrication. But, you can mount your own sub size. From an 8" to maybe a 12" depending on depth. You cut as you need! Will be very strong so no flex issues! I need to see demand for this to make the new design. It will increase the air space quite a bit. But, the speaker will be further out and flush with the front. So, you will have to set up a way to protect the driver from feet! This style will be $50 more to get unless get lots of orders. These need to be ordered and paid in advance to change tooling!

Or you can get the Classic V2 designed to hold the JL10W1 or the 10W3 with a spacer, or similar. Also $300 shipped in the lower 48 US! has like .67 cu. ft. of air space. This one has a loss of about 3" of leg space for the passenger side, if that matters!

10555V2_Shallow_black.JPG

pm me as emails from here do not go through.

Enjoy,

Z

Link to the vendor page: http://nsxprime.com/wiki/Zetoolman

Re: GROUP BUY: Sub Enclosure: $300 SHIPPED The Original ZeToolBox Custom Sub Box

I just ordered my V2 yesterday..........I can't wait.
In addition, Z was very professional and knowledgeable. I'm not very audio savvy but he spent some time on the phone with me discussing my entire audio set up that I have in mind.

Last edited:
I'm confused...can someone help me out on this....? My OEM passenger side amp/speaker just fizzled out. Does the Z-box take the place of this ? In other words, if I get the Z-box setup, do I STILL need to repair/replace the passenger door amp/speaker ?

Mike,

Get rid of the stock speakers.....they suck and yes you would have to repair it if you want to keep it...but its not worth it.

Get one amp and power all the speakers....save up a little...get the zetoolman sub and some door speakers...(ie boston acoustics) and you're set.

Its one of the best things i've done to the car.

Mike,

Get rid of the stock speakers.....they suck and yes you would have to repair it if you want to keep it...but its not worth it.

Get one amp and power all the speakers....save up a little...get the zetoolman sub and some door speakers...(ie boston acoustics) and you're set.

Its one of the best things i've done to the car.

This is exactly what I am trying to accomplish. I initially was just going to install the Pioneer DD AVIC-Z110BT but realized that it was time to update the entire system. As a result I ended up buying door speakers, amp, back up camera, and the Zetoolman sub.

Actually, Zetoolman was a great resource and I managed to get many of my needed audio equipment thru him. Right now my car is in the shop getting the entire system installed. :biggrin:

JC you will be happy with your whole set up...trust me....I kepted my oem headunit but replaced everything else....I am happy with my results. :smile:

JC you will be happy with your whole set up...trust me....I kepted my oem headunit but replaced everything else....I am happy with my results. :smile:

Hey Eddie, yeah i'm looking forward to it. I should be happy with the entire system.

Re: GROUP BUY: "Sub Enclosure: $300 SHIPPED!!!" The Original ZeToolBox Custom Sub Box

Yes He is back! I owned both of the models in my NSX and they were just awesome. They both filled the cabin with great sounding tight bass! :cool:

YES!! Tell all your friends :tongue:

Or maybe you need a back up :biggrin:

Glad to hear you are happy with both set ups.

Back