• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Group Buy: "Sub Enclosure: $300 SHIPPED" The Original ZeToolBox Custom Sub

As demand has shown the Toolbox is once again available!! PM or post for info and ordering!!

I have a deal set up for 10 enclosures. Your choice. The V2 or the V3!!

I will offer them empty for you to do your own set up. $300 shipped in the 48 US! You can get either the V3 designed to not loose any foot space and holds the shallow mount SWS10 made by Earthquake or maybe the like. Has about .35 cu. ft. of air space!

10555V3_final.JPG

10555V3_final_front.JPG

I am also able to remake tooling to offer the V3 with a flat front but will have to have a hole to allow for fabrication. But, you can mount your own sub size. From an 8" to maybe a 12" depending on depth. You cut as you need! Will be very strong so no flex issues! I need to see demand for this to make the new design. It will increase the air space quite a bit. But, the speaker will be further out and flush with the front. So, you will have to set up a way to protect the driver from feet! This style will be $50 more to get unless get lots of orders. These need to be ordered and paid in advance to change tooling!

Or you can get the Clasic V2 designed to hold the JL10W1 or the 10W3 with a spacer, or simular. Also $300 shipped in the lower 48 US! has like .67 cu. ft. of air space. This one has a loss of about 3" of leg space for the passanger side, if that matters!

10555V2_Shallow_black.JPG

pm me as emails from here do not go through.

Enjoy,

Z

Link to the vendor page: http://nsxprime.com/wiki/Zetoolman

Re: Group Buy: "Sub Enclosure: $300 SHIPPED" The Original ZeToolBox Custom Sub

If wanted the V2 enclosure can be painted in any color needed. So, if you want to match your yellow car or what ever, it can be painted with the same automotive paint to add to the look of your car's interior! Contact with questions.

PM with order info.

Back