• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GruppeM SC (GMSC) with complete water to air aftercooler set up...

I have about $16k into this and a lot time invested into getting the GMSC to work to it’s highest and resonable potential.

My goal was to make a high torque sc set up with a much cleaner look than the Gruppe M black red combo.... with lower intake temps to increase hps and longevity of the sc as well as the motor.

The kit includes everything you will need to have a perfectly running car with out all of the “go chasing problems” that I already went through.

The kit includes

GMSC – rebuilt with the exterior repainted without painting what your not supposed to paint.

Stmpo custom built water to air aftercooler using a top of the line Bell intercooler core, all mounts, for a plug and play set up

RC 550 injectors… sent to RC for a cycled and cleaned injector set less than 5k miles ago

Heat Exchanger with a flow-jet water pump – all lines and an fittings

14 pieces custom polished including the sc holding plate

Turbo clamps all around

K&N filter and matching silicone couplers\

The kit retains the stock fuel pump and the I am asking 9,000.00 for the entire system or 10,000.00 installed if your close to Tempe, AZ

[email protected] is my email for any fast answered questions...

Attachments

• grupe m charger 1.jpg
    grupe m charger 1.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 1,065
  • grupe m charger 2.jpg
    grupe m charger 2.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 4,753
  • front heat exchange. support beam.jpg
    front heat exchange. support beam.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 609
  • front heat exchanget 1.jpg
    front heat exchanget 1.jpg