• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GruppeM supercharger

Hey Prime,

Just recently purchased a GruppeM supercharger and had a few questions about the ecu and fuel management side.

I have. Bone stock c30 Nsx with bolt ons and I will need injectors, ecu management system, and possibly fuel pump?

I do already have RC550 cc injectors, but will that be enough to run 5-8psi?

Will a larger fuel pump be needed, or stock okay?

I know there's a ton of different programmable ecus etc for it and most will say use what your tuner likes, but wanting to know what you guys would use and about how much a standalone unit will cost etc.

LMK some of y'all's feed back.

Thanks

Congrats! One of the finest blower options out there. The system is rock solid, over engineered IMHO and due to unforeseen circumstances (namely Eaton discontinuing the M90 a few years after the kit was designed and the small market for the product making re-engineering a kit to work with a newer blower) this is a rare thing indeed. The system also looks visually imposing as well!

The kit works with stock fuel pump and injectors but I suggest upgrading to a Walbro 255 and 550cc injectors to not over stress the stock parts. ECU: any standalone can work, but if you want true plug and play with oem reliability I actually still have the Gruppe M ECU for sale, based off the oem ECU. My kit came with AEM pre-tuned, but for nice cold starts and smooth idle I wish I could have gone with the Gruppe M ECU.

Last edited:
I get a brokers' fee:wink:

Still interested in the ECU?

Back