• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GT Design GT Extreme Muffler in stock at Umbrella Auto Design

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0745.JPG

:biggrin:

dude this thing was awesome:) thanks for letting me check it out!!!

man you drive fast btw...:eek:

dude this thing was awesome:) thanks for letting me check it out!!!

man you drive fast btw...:eek:

LOL I was just showing u the sound of the exhaust @ WOT haha i swear! :cool:

And it was worth it seeing you giggle like a kid when you heard my exhaust hahaha :)

Last edited:
Re: say wuat?!?

I'm in the market for one these babies. Who/what is RFY and how do I contact him/them?

Thanks

Mark

not sure if they will allow just anyone to buy direct... since there is a pretty steep language barrier. You might be able to talk Ravi back into getting these imported for u :)

Ravi, due to popular demand, you may have to take a few more orders haha :eek::biggrin:

i don't think he's gonna go with the trouble again...:rolleyes:

but who am i to say that

drove through hollywood today and was getting tons of looks and ppl asking me if its a ferrari hahah :biggrin:

Due to much bugging (and begging) I will do one last group of mufflers.

THIS IS IT, so if you want one and you do not order this time I won't be able to help you:smile:

Terms for this order are as follows:

Order and payment must be received by this friday 6/19/09, no exceptions.

Payment by direct bank deposit or bank wire transfer only.

Lead time is typically 3 weeks, however if it takes a little bit longer I don't want to hear any complaining at all, I have absolutely no control over the ship date.

Shipping cost may be slightly higher than before as we will be using a larger box and more packing to ensure no muffler damage occurs in transit anymore.

All fees to be paid for by the purchaser: wire transfer fee, bank currency exchange fee, shipping cost etc.

If interested please get in touch

Thanks

Ravi

Last edited:
Did anyone get in on that last batch? Post some pics and welcome to the club if so! :biggrin:

Hi guys, the GT Extreme is again available through Umbrella Auto Design

PM for up to date pricing based on the currency exchange rate.

Rav

http://www.apexi-usa.com/products/?id=5326

Ravi, any way that you know of to get this thing to work with the GT-Extreme? Any ideas? Now that I have headers I want to be able to adjust the volume...(for when my gf is in the car :rolleyes: lol) Let me know what you think! Thx

whoever is considering about buying this exhaust, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!!

I've heard it in person, very very nice..

How would you compare it to you 5.1?

much more refined and spine tingling than the 5.1 IMO :)

Headers is a must! :wink:

http://www.apexi-usa.com/products/?id=5326

Ravi, do u think this can be adapted to work w/ the GTX since there are no baffles available in the states? (or are there?) Just wanna be able to control the volume if possible :)

Hi Corey, a replacement controllable baffle is now in the testing stage. I will keep everyone up to date as I get more info.

Thanks

SWEET! That sounds awesome... let me know :)

need moar...

I really like this exhaust, and will eventually acquire it. So, meantime post some more sound/vid' clips of it! :D

Re: need moar...

I really like this exhaust, and will eventually acquire it. So, meantime post some more sound/vid' clips of it! :D

Go back a few pages there are some clips from Ravi's beast of an NSX ;)

:wink:

This is the one to get...

It's a "fun with physics" project just figuring out the thing supports itself...

Ravi knows his stuff, this is a very low volume production aftermarket piece

for a low production car, but it's worth the wait.

LOOKS AWESOME!!! SOUNDS:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

At some point my tech savvy kid should post a video...

:wink:

This is the one to get...

It's a "fun with physics" project just figuring out the thing supports itself...

Ravi knows his stuff, this is a very low volume production aftermarket piece

for a low production car, but it's worth the wait.

LOOKS AWESOME!!! SOUNDS:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

At some point my tech savvy kid should post a video...

Hi Jeff, thanks for the review:smile: Looking forward to some sound clips.

Rav

Hi Corey, a replacement controllable baffle is now in the testing stage. I will keep everyone up to date as I get more info.

Thanks

Ravi, any updates on this project? :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back