• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GT Design International

Hello all,
Tips should be the same, unless the majority would prefer something else? Japanese market likes quad tips, similar to what everyone has seen before, but if the "Type-R" style duals are no longer loved I need to know ASAP, as those are mostly for overseas...

And I will have new pics up on our website, which I've received no feedback about from English speaking peoples..."I love it!" or "I hate it!" would be fine...

Seriously, I put countless hours into that Flash stuff and I personally love the capabilities of Flash, HTML can't compare to the power of that software...

Best regards,
DJ

Exhaust tips are very important. I love the direction this exhaust is headed as far as sound goes. Keep weight down and price reasonable and you have a winner. Take a look at Tubi's quad exhaust for reference as to how a great quad exhaust should look. Even the ARK DT-X looks great. Or maybe do something new and better:)

I've heard the gt0one 5.1 in person, not impressed at all. I think my (ARC) titanium, not ARK, sounds better. I still want a high pitched exhaust, any suggestions? Thanks, Frank

Frank,
This is not an exhaust vs exhaust thread. Not only it is off topic, calling v5.1 not high pitched in a vendor's thread is just too strange, also a slap at all the owners who did the research and went through the process of getting one. I have better taste and know better than that. Obviously it is good enough for DJ's personal nsx as well. This is his project, so obviously he will make comments that in his favor. We will see who gets his old exhaust.

You start it, so I will finish it. I too will give my .02 cent and set the fact straight. Maybe what you heard wasn't a 5.1, there are so many versions, they sound dramaticly different.

ARC titanium sounds really high pitched revving up at idle. But no more high pitched than GTLW underload and it is a really quiet exhaust overall. While sound is matter of personal preference. When it comes to deep or high pitched, there is no argument.

I too have heard ARC titanium in person in countless occassions. There are NSXes that comes with SCA meets with ARC Titanium exhaust every month. I have took sound clips for at least 50+ different nsxes and take exhaust note seriously. ARC doesn't sound any better than GTLW otherwise I would have one. Try making a clip or I can do it. Even in clips ARC doesn't sound that hot underload. It has been around for years, not a single semi decent clip other than the standing still revving up clip I took.

Last edited:
Frank,
This is not an exhaust vs exhaust thread. Not only it is off topic, calling v5.1 not high pitched in a vendor's thread is just too strange, also a slap at all the owners who did the research and went through the process of getting one. I have better taste and know better than that. Obviously it is good enough for DJ's personal nsx as well. This is his project, so obviously he will make comments that in his favor. We will see who gets his old exhaust.

You start it, so I will finish it. I too will give my .02 cent and set the fact straight. Maybe what you heard wasn't a 5.1, there are so many versions, they sound dramaticly different.

ARC titanium sounds really high pitched revving up at idle. But no more high pitched than GTLW underload and it is a really quiet exhaust overall. While sound is matter of personal preference. When it comes to deep or high pitched, there is no argument.

I too have heard ARC titanium in person in countless occassions. There are NSXes that comes with SCA meets with ARC Titanium exhaust every month. I have took sound clips for at least 50+ different nsxes and take exhaust note seriously. ARC doesn't sound any better than GTLW otherwise I would have one. Try making a clip or I can do it. Even in clips ARC doesn't sound that hot underload. It has been around for years, not a single semi decent clip other than the standing still revving up clip I took.

Jason,

Dude you need to relax. Frank is a cool guy. Just because he hears one exhaust as not being high pitched enough, doesnt mean that he is right and you are wrong. He is definitely not insulting you. His audible tastes are just different from others. Wow imagine that, someone has different tastes. Just because you have heard countless exhausts and now prefer the v5.1 (which I have as well), doesnt mean that everybody else is wrong, if they dont like it.

He did not "start" anything. Therefore, there is no reason to "finish" anything. All exhaust notes are subject to different interpretation by different people.

Lets try to keep this post on topic and wait for more good updates from the new vendor.

Later,
Nathan

I think producing 350Z exhausts is a very good move. Being a previous owner, let me steer you in the direction Z owners are looking for. I had the Amuse R1 system on my car {$2,200/2,5000 price range}. It comes only in titanium and is the most sought after note Z owners look for and is like the 5.1, very hard to get. A compatable exhaust note on an affordable system would paydirt for the Z owners.

Hey DJ

Sent you an email a few days ago any and hadn't heard back from you. Any luck on the center caps?

Thanks!

Hello, I'm Yamamoto of Racing Factory Yamamoto.
GT-Xtreme Exhaust that we have produced was designed by me. This exhaust was originally intended to be the GT-One F1 Version 6. RFY, my company, was selling most of the original parts for the NSX and S2000 wholesale to GT-ROM. RFY produced the F1 header, N1 suspension kit and nearly every other performance based part for GT-ROM.

However, payment to RFY was always behind schedule, but as Mr. Tamura was my friend, I was just waiting for payment.

DJ was working for GT-ROM at the beginning and found it difficult to operate due to Tamura's delay of payment and owing several other local manufacturers money. There are many such manufacturers in Japan awaiting payment from GT-ROM. At the present RFY and Sorcery are going to court to attempt to recover our loses. GT-ROM is in the process of liquidating assets to make good on his debts. Neither Sorcery nor RFY supply any product requests from him due to his unethical practices. In Japan, like foreign countries' customers, the situation is the same, we are trying to recover money from GT-ROM. It was announced on my RFY blog that our ties have been cut.

So the company started by DJ, GT Design International is a combination of Sorcery, RFY and the strong love of an extremly rare vehicle and passion to enjoy it to it's fullest.

We are currently developing parts for the NSX owners all over the world. Not just in Japan.

Furthermore, most OEM GT-ROM parts cannot be sold by Tamura anymore according to Japanese law due to his current pending issues.
That being said, the business we have begun is starting at a high position within Japan as we are well known for quality and honesty. Thank you for your understanding and support.

From Yamamoto

Hi DJ@ GT-Design,

Keep up the good work!!!

i wanna be listed in the first order list of that exhaust.. i simply love it, as long as it sounds louder and has higher pitch than Ver 5.1...

hope to hear from u, mate!!!

Cherio!

Hello all,
On the LED Tails, we have been doing them for about 3 months but there is another company in the USA that offers a similiar service. And to be honest the price is nearly he same, especially considering we need a core exchange as well and the shipping costs have to be considered as well.
But you are located in Malaysia and if you would like I can price the shipping for you along with your exhaust. I also need to know are you wanting quad or type R tips. Talk to you soon and PM me your number and mailing address.

Best regards,
DJ

Widebody Kits available for immediate shipping!
We've been keeping Sorcery busy, these are in stock as of Friday, Japan time. Weekend is upon us but if orders are in by Monday some of this could be shipped by Tuesday! Usually takes about 7-10 days to North America. A tad longer to Europe (European shipping varies, please email me) and within a week to Asia (for Asian shipping prices please email me!)

SORCERY

NSX
Front Bumper 129,000 Yen (55,000 Yen Shipping)
Front Fender Ver1 & 2 96,250 Yen (35,000 Yen Shipping)
GT Wing/Super GT Wing 148,000 Yen (45,000 Yen Shipping)
Side Step 119,350 Yen (40,000 Yen Shipping)
Rear Fender 150,150 Yen (55,000 Yen Shipping)
Rear Side Under(Alpine style) 60,630 Yen (EMS Shipping Available)
Diffuser Types 1 & 2 FRP 75,460 Yen (40,000 Yen Shipping)
Carbon 140,000 Yen (40,000 Yen Shipping)
Full Aero Kit Shipping 130,000 Yen

We have two Version 1 Fenders in stock and one Version 2

Carbon Diffuser (Types 1 and 2) take 2-3 weeks.

All shipping is by Air but you are more than welcome to make arrangements with the shipper of your choice for pickup (lots of businesses do this as they have accounts with local carriers). Please use Google or Yahoo! etc. for latest conversion rates.

And for those that want Autobacs/Epson like wide please email me (or even closer to some call Ravi@Umbrella) for details about the Super GT body kit. Special order only as of now but readily available...

Best regards,
DJ

DJ,

There are no photos of the Sorcery widebody kit on your website. Can you please put some photos of the widebody kit on your website?

TIA

Hi,
I forgot about that...hard to quickly add photos to Flash from my mobile:rolleyes:
But www.sorcery.jp has pics of the kit as well as lots of owners here on Prime's photo gallery. You can also check out My Spaces page as well. Mine is almost done, it will look very close to what Henry's car looks like minus the killer wheels. I hope this helps. If you need anymore pics please email me at [email protected] and I can send you some pics on my PC and pics of my car in the building process with the gel coat panels on. Thanks and talk to you soon.

Best regards,
DJ

DJ,

There are no photos of the Sorcery widebody kit on your website. Can you please put some photos of the widebody kit on your website?

TIA

Here is one of Henry's car pics.. I think he should be ban just because this car is too sick!!:tongue:

2447718606_aec14b57a1_o.jpg

Can we get some more pictures from Henry's car please:smile:

Henry's car is great looking but i personally prefers the Alpine nsx front bumper. DJ can you get the Alpine nsx front bumper, rear valence and spoiler?

Henry's car is great looking but i personally prefers the Alpine nsx front bumper. DJ can you get the Alpine nsx front bumper, rear valence and spoiler?

Hi there,
The Alpine front bumper can be made as a one-off (custom) piece. The rear valence (I think you mean the rear diffuser and maybe side spats) are normally available, and the rear spoiler is a one-off based on the Ferrari aftermarket Hamann (spell check) rear spoiler. Please PM me or email me [email protected] for more info. Thanks.

Best regards,
DJ

Hello all,
Pricing for the ALPINE look is below:

ALPINE Bumper 250,000 Yen (about 30 days)
ALPINE/Hamann Rear Spoiler 300,000 Yen (about 30 days)
ALPINE Front Fenders (closed type) 96,250 Yen (in stock)
ALPINE Rear Spats 60,630 Yen (in stock)
ALPINE Diffuser 75,460 Yen (in stock)
Sorcery Side Step 119,350 Yen (in stock)
Sorcery Rear Fender 150,150 Yen (in stock)

The S-GT Kit is also in stock and ready to ship. Please email for pricing and info.

Best regards,
DJ

Back