• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GT-One 02R Dry Carbon Hood 2.2kg!!

One left, ready to ship to the West!! Special price for this one only 300,000 Yen! Dry carbon only weighs 2.2kg...I'm talking hold it with two fingers light...
Shipping to anywhere inthe world (door to port,air) 45,000 Yen. This is fresh off of our JGTC/GT-One body kit and will be offered as an option with the kit at the regular price of 400,000 Yen from this summer. This price is for this one only! Unless you want to order 2:wink:
DJ

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 370
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 513
Last edited:
whoah... now could you stand on it :tongue: jk

great looking piece as usual!

DJ, I got this picture from your website. Very nice quality hood! Is it the same one?
100.jpg

One left, ready to ship to the West!! Special price for this one only 300,000 Yen! Dry carbon only weighs 2.2kg...I'm talking hold it with two fingers light...
Shipping to anywhere inthe world (door to port,air) 45,000 Yen. This is fresh off of our JGTC/GT-One body kit and will be offered as an option with the kit at the regular price of 400,000 Yen from this summer. This price is for this one only! Unless you want to order 2:wink:
DJ

very beautiful DJ!

how does it feel to live in Osaka?
you have everything acessible to you!

I want to attempt to live in Japan, but still in college :(
probably not worth shipping my NSX and FC3s to japan lol

very beautiful DJ!

how does it feel to live in Osaka?
you have everything acessible to you!

I want to attempt to live in Japan, but still in college :(
probably not worth shipping my NSX and FC3s to japan lol

NSX, yes! Ship it! I want it! The FC...I just sold my FD to make room for my AT being done...I miss the turbo wooosh! And FDs are so sexy. But I can not wait to finish this new bad boy...should be nice...

And Osaka is the best! I love the people and the clubs. Pricey, but if you own an NSX you should be ok with it...
DJ

DJ

Is it still available for sale??

Back