• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GT-Rom Front Wide Fenders (CF or FRP)

wow, i bet it will look a lot nicer with a proper fitting rims (low et offset) and if the demo car is in brighter color.

011.jpg

I don't know about the Dollar cost but the price is for a set. PM me if you'd like more info. And about the demo, that customer is worse than I when it comes to picky! He wanted wide, didn't like the "racer" or "GT" look and didn't want to buy new rims. Why go wide right? The salesmen at "another NSX shop" in Japan pissed him off so he wanted to buy something to show them what he was looking for and prove to them the product was available! To have money and attitude...all I need is the money...:cool:
DJ

Do these fenders work w/ OEM 02 bumper? I am looking for widebody front fenders that work w/ an OEM 02 bumper or equivalent. Don't want a long overhang on the nose. Will the fenders also work w/ any OEM or equivalent sideskirts?

Does GT-Rom also make wide rear quarters?

Thx

Jeff

Do these fenders work w/ OEM 02 bumper? I am looking for widebody front fenders that work w/ an OEM 02 bumper or equivalent. Don't want a long overhang on the nose. Will the fenders also work w/ any OEM or equivalent sideskirts?

Does GT-Rom also make wide rear quarters?

Thx

Jeff
:wink:

Jeff they'll work OEM 02 or old school. Side skirts shouldn't be an issue either. Not yet...
DJ

I've received some hate mail in regards to less GT but wider fenders so here it is again. Shipping to the USA would be 40,000 Yen (BAX air or you can make the arrangements) for our Carbon or FRP Wide Fenders (Carbon 155,000 Yen and FRP 100,000 Yen).
Total for Carbon is 195,000 Yen
Total for FRP is 140,000 Yen
Fenders add 2cm and fit any factory bumper and send me a mail if you need info on aftermarket stuff.
DJ

Back