• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GT-Rom JDM Wheels

I've received a couple inquiries for rims, most from Europe, but just wondering if anyone else is looking for anything specific. We're located in Kansai (Osaka) so many of the factories are right around the corner. Most folks have to go through those guys in California and have a limited selection. Ogura and Exedy are not far away either. No, not pushing any particular product just passing that along and giving you an idea of how much better Osaka is than Tokyo!:cool:
DJ

That sounds great DJ!

In most cases us europeans have to import our JDM wheels (Or any other cool stuff for that matter) from the US, so you might as well get them directly from Japan - It may in fact be cheaper that way.

Personally, im thinking about getting a new set of wheels later this year - probably Advan AVS model 5's. Maybe you can help me when the time comes? :smile:

Cheers,

Unless they are stollen or fakes, you should be able to get them cheaper from Japan, even if not from us, the double shipping alone is nuts. I feel sorry for the short list you see in other countries too, there really are a lot of nice wheels here, for many tastes and budgets. Although I wouldn't mind a nice set of Fooses for my RX-7...Let me know when you are ready, maybe we can point you in the right direction!
DJ

Back