• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GT-Rom new LED Tail lights

Re: GT-Rom new LED Tail lights!!

Hi

I think they look good.

What will the kit include?

My taillights are all cracked up because they are old so I need to change them.

Changing them and also the "inside" to LED's could be something I would like to do.

Let me know.

Regards

Hi

I think they look good.

What will the kit include?

My taillights are all cracked up because they are old so I need to change them.

Changing them and also the "inside" to LED's could be something I would like to do.

Let me know.

Regards

DJ from GT-Rom here,

Martin, the lights will be sold as a complete unit, with everything you need to attach it to your ride. The price is still being worked out as production is finally underway. As soon as we get down to the wire I'll post and of course update the website! Hope you like them!

DJ

Which rear tail light will this be?
NA1 or NA2?

I guess I meant to say they look like they're based on the '02+ tails. I was just trying to help Matt_337 with his question, not knocking your product in any way. :)

Thanks for the clarification guys. I guess I didn't squint hard enough to see it.

Now, let's see what Gt-Rom can do with the pricing....

Thanks for the clarification guys. I guess I didn't squint hard enough to see it.

Now, let's see what Gt-Rom can do with the pricing....

Let me tell you, from the man's mouth it seems like these will be fairly premium...still in production so it depends on the final costs.

DJ

Let me tell you, from the man's mouth it seems like these will be fairly premium...still in production so it depends on the final costs.

DJ

I will buy a set if they were reasonably priced.

Any chance on a group buy. Shipping from Japan can get expensive.

You will need much higher resolution pictures. Making out quality of build on a product like this is very hard from pictures alone. But I love Tamura-san and his products, so I am curious about what price these will go for.

Looks sugoi...too bad price will be itai. lol
Of course you guys come out with these a week after I install my JDM tails. Nice.

Those two photos are the only ones I have seen of the tails. The set up there is really one of the first made. Mr. Tamura liked them so he decided to put them into production. The guy is fearless, each one is hand made as it is now and unlike other countries, labor in Japan ain't cheap...but from the feedback here in Japan, LED lights are very popular, and as far as JDM style goes, the smaller the LED the cooler it is, or as Mr. Tamura said while explaining the concept "Ippai chisai na LED no hou ga kakkui deshou?" or "A lot of little LED's look cooler right?" I also asked him what do we do if one LED goes out and he said "...they won't, these are made in Japan, not _____."
How's that for confidence?:cool:
DJ

Just as I was weening myself off the go-fast drug addiction comes a new supplier...

OK I want the taillights. Give it to me please. Tell me what I must do. LOL... :biggrin:

I too am interested in seeing more pics and finding out the price. I might have to break one of my tail lights to justify this with the wife...=)

Levi

DJ so this will be a whole new set of lenses and everything? In other words I can sell my 05 taillights?

DJ so this will be a whole new set of lenses and everything? In other words I can sell my 05 taillights?

Yeah, sell 'em, but just make sure you get top dollar, yen, (plug in currency) for them because these LED tail lights won't be cheap...I don't even know if I will have a pair reserved, many customers in Japan are in line ahead of me...:frown:
DJ

Keep us posted. Definitly sounds like a great product. Let us know the price and availability. Also if your doing NA1, NA2 and so fourth.

Warm regards,

O

Keep us posted. Definitly sounds like a great product. Let us know the price and availability. Also if your doing NA1, NA2 and so fourth.

Warm regards,

O

What do you mean by NA1 or NA2? what do the taillights have to do with the drivetrain?

Do you mean pre and post 2002?

Back