• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GT35R results (tuned by Lovefab)

Hey guys, I finally got my car to Lovefab for Cody to work his magic on. He managed to pull 457whp and 348 ftlbs with my GT35R set up. This was with the stock NA1 exhaust manafolds and an air to air intercooler so there should be room for improvement in the set up. Although I am more than happy with things as is for now:biggrin:.

I'm surprised at how smooth the car is and it starts sooo easy now. Proper tuning is huge. Thankfully Cody was able to work my car in over the weekend while most people were out playing. Thanks again Lovefab!!!

Here are some specs on my set up:
GT35R turbo 0.60 A/R compressor housing and 0.68 A/R turbine housing
9:1 compression
MLS head gasket / ARP studs
RC 550 injectors
Air /air intercooler with fans
AEM EMS
Walbro 255 lph fuel pump
NA1 exhaust manafolds

Attachments

• Lovefab dyno.jpg
    Lovefab dyno.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 321
Hey guys, I finally got my car to Lovefab for Cody to work his magic on. He managed to pull 457whp and 348 ftlbs with my GT35R set up. This was with the stock NA1 exhaust manafolds and an air to air intercooler so there should be room for improvement in the set up. Although I am more than happy with things as is for now:biggrin:.

I'm surprised at how smooth the car is and it starts sooo easy now. Proper tuning is huge. Thankfully Cody was able to work my car in over the weekend while most people were out playing. Thanks again Lovefab!!!

Here are some specs on my set up:
GT35R turbo 0.60 A/R compressor housing and 0.68 A/R turbine housing
9:1 compression
MLS head gasket / ARP studs
RC 550 injectors
Air /air intercooler with fans
AEM EMS
Walbro 255 lph fuel pump
NA1 exhaust manafolds

Which car was yours bro? I dropped mine on Sat.

The all white '93.

Ok, I believe Cody said you live like 25 min from me. Im surprised I have never seen ya around Warsaw..... I would like a ride in that thing!
It would old me over until Cody is done with mine.lol

Not knocking your numbers at all but what's with that flat spot for both hp and tq right around 4500 rpm's?

How much boost?

Cody,

Great numbers! Angus seems to think there is a benefit of disconnecting the VTEC. Any thoughts or opinion on that?

Thanks for the comments everyone. The car is a blast!

I just realized that I don't have any really good pictures of the set up but did manage to dig up this one which shows about half of it.

Attachments

• Oil Return 006.jpg
    Oil Return 006.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 262
Thanks for the comments everyone. The car is a blast!

I just realized that I don't have any really good pictures of the set up but did manage to dig up this one which shows about half of it.

Great job bro! Like I said, I need a ride!

Here is the dyno video. Sorry for the delay guys, busy is an understatement right now!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PkNvUuCmXTA?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PkNvUuCmXTA?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Back