• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GTOneUSA.com is up and running! With Ver 5.1 Exhausts - Stainless in Stock

so ive been hearing mixed reviews on getting headers on a NA1

i was thinking of getting the 5.1 SS gtone exhaust and the headers.

any dynos?

could anyone put inputs on the header issue

well i meant dyno wise... and if headers were worth it.

well i meant dyno wise... and if headers were worth it.

If you have an NA2 and are looking for miracles, you may be dissapointed. But I will say this... the GT-One header's construction quality is outstanding. Welds and seams as well as fitment to me was perfect. If there is going to be any kind of real gain from a header, it would be this one IMO because of the equal length used on all 6 pipes (not equal on 3 and then another equal 3 different than the first 3 like other designs), the collector design, and what is probably the best pipe diameter for this engine. Its also light, and it sounds good. Whether its worth the $ is a personal decision. It was for me.

Re: GT-One Exhaust system info update

The price should be reasonable, I think.
DJ - if you read this, please tell Mr. Tamura I want that mirror for Xmass present!

I'll post more parts in-stock tomorrow..

Mr. Inoue (Sorcery) is making them and your Xmas Presents (more than one!) are on a boat as I type...:smile:
Time for you to think about my present now...Type R...Type R...Type R...
DJ

Mr. Inoue (Sorcery) is making them and your Xmas Presents (more than one!) are on a boat as I type...:smile:
Time for you to think about my present now...Type R...Type R...Type R...
DJ
shocklook.gif
For real?? Pm u

How much for the mirrors? Will there be a set for RHD? Thanks.
Yes, GT-One exhaust system dyno is available, I'll make a new thread about that.

David, we're decided to discontinue the GT-One carbon side mirror, however the JGTC mirror is production, so get ready!

autogt3.jpg

Btw any news on the new widebodykit developed between GT-Rom and Sorcery? Will it be a lot like the JGTC ones? Thanks. :smile:

Do you think most of that rasp is coming from the test pipes? i think id have to keep my cats on or at least HFC's.

Btw any news on the new widebodykit developed between GT-Rom and Sorcery? Will it be a lot like the JGTC ones? Thanks. :smile:

The kit is done, the first three are sold, one in the USA, he has asked not to be named, but I'll have pics to post of our demo car, an Acura, shortly. Henry is ready to take orders and any interested parties in the USA please contact him at gtoneusa.com or me at [email protected]

DJ

Will you be stocking the GT ONE/Matrix competiton muffler anytime soon? Also how loud is that one in comparison to the Ver 5?

Will you be stocking the GT ONE/Matrix competiton muffler anytime soon? Also how loud is that one in comparison to the Ver 5?
WingZ, unfortunately not anytime soon. If there is a demand for it, I'll stock it. As for the sound, I never heard it in person so I have no answer for that.

WingZ, unfortunately not anytime soon. If there is a demand for it, I'll stock it. As for the sound, I never heard it in person so I have no answer for that.

Okay then do you have any exhausts in stock that will fit 02+? Most show dual tips and those won't work right?

Okay then do you have any exhausts in stock that will fit 02+? Most show dual tips and those won't work right?
WingZ,
I have 1-NA1 in stock that will ft 02+ with an adapter if you want it now, but x3 NA2 5.1 Exhausts are on the way here if you can wait(I don't have the ETA for that shipment yet).

1 was already pre-sold to a local customer in Houston, so 2 left (1 single tip and 1 dual tips). Also, I can order the competition exhaust if like that one.

Yes, dual tips will work on 02+. If you like the single tip, I'll only have one for NA2 in this coming shipment!

I see that you want to be like me. Your mentor.

Last edited:
im so tempted to order this thing right now! i hate listening to my stock car.

Back