• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Guess what i got today !!!!

My 1991 NSX 13k miles '02 wheels was delivered today. I am finally a proud NSX owner. Took me a year to find the one i wanted but she is finally here.

Now, I have to decide whether to leave everything stock or maybe add a few fun factor items.

Either way, its a beautiful car and gets more attention than anything that I have ever owned.

Hope to meet up with some of you guys someday.

X-spdfrk said:
My 1991 NSX 13k miles '02 wheels was delivered today. I am finally a proud NSX owner. Took me a year to find the one i wanted but she is finally here.

Now, I have to decide whether to leave everything stock or maybe add a few fun factor items.

It is already modded...it has the '02 wheels...it is a sign. :D

Where did you find such a low mile car, if I may ask?

Beautiful, congrats!

Congrats on the purchase, but you had better shorten that signature line before they get to you. ;)

Congratulations on the NSX!!! Great find, a 91 with that few miles on it. Amazing...

Don't know if your up for a cruise, but some of the Florida NSX people are getting together in Orlando this Sunday for free oil changes at First Class Auto starting at 9am, followed by lunch at Race Rock on I-drive at 1:00pm.

Check out more info here:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27712

Congrats again,
-D

Car came from my friend ROB at BAYSTATE motors out of boston. Beautiful car, low miles, '02 wheels just set it apart in my opinion and Im very happy to have it.

This weekend is might quick for a haul to Orlando. About a 6-7 hour drive from up here. But soon I look forward to meeting up and cruising with other NSXers.

Just need to find that CD changer now and maybe some future stereo mods to get the tunes going.

Been trying to attach so photos all day and not having any luck. No errors, just isnt adding them to the post.

Oh yah that one,

Baystate has been sitting on that one for a long-long time. Beautiful car, but they wouldn't budge on their price at all. Can't really blame them, considering the condition of the vehicle. $42,xxx I think it was, the last time I looked in on it (months ago). Hope you were able to get them to flintch a little on the price. Regardless its a great car.

They already have you on their recent purchaces web page, showing your NSX being put on the truck for FL.

http://www.baystatemotorsports.com/recent_sales.htm

Later,
-D

[edit] Oops, looks like I spoke too soon. It might not be the same one I saw a few months back, as it looks like they sold another black one with 14K miles on it back in September of last year. Either way, if Bay State had it, your pretty much guaranteed its an awesome car (cosmetically and mechanically). Have Fun[/edit]

Last edited:
$42,000 for the 91, I wouldnt have paid that. I orginally traded in my 01 BMW 530 and got exactly the price I wanted for that car and got this car at $37,500. This included shipping and they delivered the NSX to my front door in an enclosed truck.

Then before my BMW was shipped to them I had someone want to buy my 530i locally. Rob ask me to make the deal happen and when i got him a good price for the car he actually paid me back a commission for selling my own car. It was a win win situation for me. I got the tax break on the trade in and got a commission check for $x000 for selling my own car.

He saved on shipping my car and got a good price on a vehicle he never saw. He handled the entire transaction with the new BMW buyer and its all history from there.

How often does a sweet deal like that come along. Rob was a great guy in the transaction and Im sure any future purchases I will turn to BAYSTATE Motors first.

http://www.baystatemotorsports.com

Thanks for all the compliments and the welcomes. I love this car and now understand the mistique behind why so many of you are so anal about your car.

I just about ripped some kids arm off for leaning on the top and looking in the window the other day. Damn finger prints.

Guess its something i need to get used to. I still stand in awe myself from time to time.

Hope to maybe meet up with some others soon. Maybe a trip to tampa soon to let Buzz-Off do there magic on a sound system for me.

what you think of this setup?

Xtant 603 amp
Fosgate 8 inch sub in his enclosure or possibly 10 inch diamond audio
MB quart 6.5 or Canton's
MB quart crossover and tweeters.
alpine changer

gotta feeel the music.

peace

Back