• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gumball 3000 video you must see.

Me thinks his site is being bombarded by folks trying to download the movies he does have.

Zuerst,.... I tried that too,... but no workie.

Does anyone know where the remainder of the documentary can be found. Pretty damn cool if you ask me. I would love to be involved with the Gumball or for any Rally for that matter.

Must make it a goal of mine.

Some pices have not aired yet, they air a new pice every sunday, and there are six pices.
They are big files and people are having problems hosting them due to all the hits. They are also copyrited, and they speed chanel is not to happy with the web sites that are hosting it.

Last edited:
Those that can't race for real... I guess just go and make a assclown of themselves on public streets. I bet a lot of these guys participating have less then stellar driving skills. I would hardly feel sorry for any of the drivers or passengers that get killed in a future Gumball event.

To each their own, but I would stay far and clear of their path and keep my assclownery on the track where it belongs.

Man, those videos reminded me of back in the days when I was a teenager. We used to do those kind of runs when we were young and stupid. Splitting 2 way lane into 3. Catching oncomming traffic in a dime and so forth. Definitely fun and adrenaline pumping experience.

Kenji. The civic looks good :)
I kinda missed it :(

Andrie Hartanto said:
Man, those videos reminded me of back in the days when I was a teenager. We used to do those kind of runs when we were young and stupid. Splitting 2 way lane into 3. Catching oncomming traffic in a dime and so forth. Definitely fun and adrenaline pumping experience.

We've all done stupid things in our cars in the past that we probably deserve little sympathy in case of self mutilation...

I know a lot of young people out there see these gumball videos and think "THOSE GUYS ARE COOL", but I'd rather establish the opossite... Although, they totally own some cool hardware.

anybody know where to get episode 4 and up?

I actually have a five minute video from Car number 95 that shows clips from Marrakesh to Nador. It shows both of those cars that rolled on the two lane highway and it is called "One by one they fall", how appropriate. I am completely amazed a dozen or more people did not die on that stretch of road. I would host it but I have no idea how. I downloaded the video from RacingFlix.com I believe.

Dumbass people with too much money. :D wow. Why not rent a track and see who can post a good lap time? How hard is it to spend a bunch of money and drive like a Jackass around the US? No skill at all.

Ryanmcd2 said:
Dumbass people with too much money. ... How hard is it to spend a bunch of money and drive like a Jackass around the US? No skill at all.

I think that IS the whole point of gumball.

-- Joe

Ryanmcd2 said:
Dumbass people with too much money. :D wow. Why not rent a track and see who can post a good lap time? How hard is it to spend a bunch of money and drive like a Jackass around the US? No skill at all.

Thats not very nice.

Shouldn't judge people so easily.

Not wishing to be rude.

Albert

NOTE: I'll have Episode 4 uploaded on Tuesday night when i get back to my digs.

If you were going to work and 10 high $$$$ cars passed you @ 160 cutting people off and driving like jackasses what would you think? Wow what a bunch of nice people? What's the diff between these people and ricers in a POS civic that drive like ass?

Albert V8 said:
Thats not very nice.

Shouldn't judge people so easily.

Not wishing to be rude.

Albert

NOTE: I'll have Episode 4 uploaded on Tuesday night when i get back to my digs.

Back