• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ha ha someone got owned again (on a different forum)

Wow, that could have been summed up in about 1 page. Funny stuff, but 43+ pages?

Summary: guy claims car is his. Car is not his. Others find out he took the pics off other site. Members on that site try to "Nick" him like we did to our "Nick". It was funny, but on about a .2% scale of what happened here.

yeah basicaly "this is a picture of my car on the dyno, i jsut sold my 92 legend for it, im baLLinz outtAz cUnTROLLS" he posts a picture of a cls55/cls63 on a dyno, he was called out asap and then somebody found the car domain site or whatever for the cars owner, emailed the owneer and the owner posted a picture of the car with his name and whatnot

plus theres some girl(probably a fake account) on faebook or whatever thats his "fiance" which has pictures of a model but no pictures of the two together(event hough theyre engauged) so its probably a fake account

i read all 43 or whatever pages, its not like the dude gets called out for being a child molester or anything

this guy from the infinity forum summed it up best
This is almost as good as the time they owned that guy who turned out to be a sexual predator on the NSX forums.

-T

Someone needs to go on there and ask, "Hey, are you Nick from North Carolina? Nick the pedophile? Oh yeah! I remember you! You're the boyscout booty bandit!" Or something in that sense, haha.

Someone needs to go on there and ask, "Hey, are you Nick from North Carolina? Nick the pedophile?

Maybe it really IS Nick! :wink: He is still out there spamming forums....

nick-1.png

Wish I had a chance to sit with Nick at a poker table in Vegas.

Cliffs:

19 yo kid claims ownership of CLS55 and model girlfriend. Posts this car pic taken when he went to the dyno:

mine.jpg

No one believes him since other forum members have seen him in his POS Legend. Kid claims he sold the Legend and bought the CLS. Real owner finds out, joins forum, and posts this with his SN:

get-attachmentaspx.jpg

Of course everything, including model gf, is a lie.

The funniest part of the whole fiasco is this accompanying joke thread:

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=559517

LOL!

hahahahaha that was great :biggrin: what a tool, who would go to all that trouble with the fake car and girlfriend thing? seriously :tongue:

Back