• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hai guyz, cars and coffee?

I'm Tek, from Reading... just signed up on here

I'm a VW guy but have always had a love for Toyota MR-2's and NSX's(yeah I know they're very different :biggrin: )

anyway, I don't know if you guys know about it, but there's a big show that has only met twice and has been a huge huge success.

it's a little last minute, but I just found this site while looking at NSX classifieds(dreaming). I'd really like to see some of your cars. There were 2 there last time we had the show if I am correct, but I couldn't find em(so many cars!!!) anyway and if you'd like to take me for a ride in your NSX.. I've never been in one. so find me. I am outgoing and adventurous. here is my slam dunk.. needs some body work and such.. but I am in college:

3483923527_9dc89b78ee_b.jpg

3483923185_8ccc84a6de.jpg

of6mpw.jpg

copied info from other forum:

"The warm weather is finally here and it's time for Cars & Coffee 3!

Cars & Coffee 2 at Trade Center in Woburn was a MASSIVE success. Three hundred and fifty plus cars and more then five hundred people were in attendance! For our third event in the series, Sam (The Beantown Sound) and (Peter from Yuppieracing.net), have been invited back to Trade Center 128. This lot is very clean and provides us with plenty of parking. Dunkin Donuts, Dana's Café and The Lobby Shop will be open for us.

We would like to give a very special thanks to the event sponsors, Alex and Chris from Driven Perfection. Please make sure to thank them. With out them, the event would not have happened.

*****Important Things To Remember*****
Please be mindful of the surroundings. Place all trash in trash bags, or take it with you when you leave!! The Trade Center has been kind enough to lend us the use of their parking lot. This is a great opportunity for us so be on your best behaviour! We don't want to have to stay behind and collect trash from the parking lot. Absolutely NO DONUTS, NO BURNOUTS, NO RACING!!! KEEP IT CLASSY!!! If you see someone out of line, it's your job to remind them how lucky we are to have a space like this! Police are aware that we will be in the area, please avoid speeding or any wreck less behavior when driving to, or leaving the event. Please limit excessive or unnecessary engine revving in or around the park as the lot is surrounded by a residential area.

And finally spread the word! The more the merrier! We don't know your friends, your next door neighbors, your co-workers; reach out to them, invite them, and we can all gather and share in our passion for fine automobiles. This event will be advertised in the area and at the office park. The event is RAIN OR SHINE. There is a 5 story parking garage with ample space for hundreds of cars. In the event of rain, we will be meeting inside the garage.

Directions: http://www.tradecenter128.com/directions.htm
Available Food: Dunkin' Donuts, Dana's Café, The Lobby Shop
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=75954714748

This is across the highway from the Woburn Movie Theater off exit 35 on 128. From the rotary turn right onto Main St. (Route 38 North). Turn left at first stoplight onto Elm St. Turn left onto Sylvan Rd. and drive past the shopping plaza, then turn right into TradeCenter 128.

See everyone there!

Sam - The Beantown Sound - TheBeantownSound.com
Peter - Yuppie Racing - Yuppieracing.net "

thanks!

No NSX but I'll be there in the vette. Should easily be a few hundred cars. Hope to see a few more nsx's this time around!

what time is this shindig?

It's in the morning. Probably about 9-10 until lunchtime.

I'll be there. My sis lives about 5 min from that location and I'll be staying over there that night so it'll be a no brainer for me to go :). See you guys there.

It's in the morning. Probably about 9-10 until lunchtime.

Did you wanna go? this conflicts with my plans for F1 Boston sunday morning. I have a new BBK for my Kart. :biggrin:

I can't commit... the car has been oustide and is looking like crap with all the pollen (fortunately I did have 30 min to wash the brake dust off of the wheels). And I have a lot of other springtime chores to take care of. I think it is doubtful I'll go. In fact, if I was able to choose, there is a cruise down Newport way that I would probably go to before 550 cars in a parking lot, but that's just me.

you guys should definitely go. for not having booz and wahtnot, it's a good time. usually my type of shows have booz, food and burnouts... and fires.

i don't know if you guys have such things but if you're into cars you're always welcome to come to the VW shows.

p.s. if any of you guys live either within 30 minutes of boston or 30 minutes of wakefield, MA I have a car club that meets on Monday and Thursday nights...

and we love NSX's. I mean who doesn't?

also, guy with MR-2... this your car?

n581137700_1555617_5650018.jpg

here are a couple pictures from Cars and Coffee 2:

n581137700_1555602_3469638.jpg

n581137700_1555600_6093933.jpg

n63600012_31136201_7821442.jpg

I don't see any bikini babes...

When and where is the Booz and Burnouts show? I want to make sure so that I never go there. Thanks in advance.

Hey Guys, I'm the one putting this little shindig together...
Hope to see some of you guys there.

There will be police details on site to make sure there is no trouble!!!

There will be police details on site to make sure there is no trouble!!!

You hear that Liquid? you can't pull your regular hooligan shit...

Tekron we are joking around but thanks for the post. I may stop by as I may not go to F1 in the morning.

Last edited:
you guys should definitely go. for not having booz and wahtnot, it's a good time. usually my type of shows have booz, food and burnouts... and fires.

i don't know if you guys have such things but if you're into cars you're always welcome to come to the VW shows.

p.s. if any of you guys live either within 30 minutes of boston or 30 minutes of wakefield, MA I have a car club that meets on Monday and Thursday nights...

and we love NSX's. I mean who doesn't?

also, guy with MR-2... this your car?

n581137700_1555617_5650018.jpg

Nah that isn't my car. From that pic you can tell its a 91-92 Turbo MR2. I have a 93 N/A MR2. I'm still thinking I'm going to pass by since I should be around the area that day. Hopefully it doesn't rain till later in the afternoon.

Dave you should go it's been a while since we last met. Would be nice to chat and get a chance to look at your car.

Last edited:
hope to see you guys there

and iz ok. I can take a joke :tongue: though I think you are under-rating booz and burnouts!

Forecast isn't looking good.... what happens if its raining?

Forecast isn't looking good.... what happens if its raining?

There's parking inside the garage according to the thread on yuppieracing.net. Still undecided about going, I just finished up the usual Saturday chores and might be able to get the car washed this evening. Weather tomorrow morning will determine if I head out or not.

I decided not to go. I don't think much people with nice cars will come because of the slight rain. I could be wrong but that's my reasoning. Hope you guys have fun.

I decided not to go. I don't think much people with nice cars will come because of the slight rain. I could be wrong but that's my reasoning. Hope you guys have fun.

what makes some one's car nice or not?

how much money they spent on it?

I think what fit more appropriately to this event was "I don't think any of the old guys with sports cars will come because of the slight rain" which was true, there were a lot less than last time. but still there was a pretty good amount of nice cars, and an unfortunate amount of scions :tongue:

Back