• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hail Bridgewater Acura !!!!

My '04 NSX was coming up on its 30K service so I made an appointment at Rallye Acura on Long Island (just 4 miles from where I live) for a day when I work from home.

$900 ! Hmmmmm. Well, it's an "exotic" for sure and 30K seemed a fairly significant number so I just made the appointment for about 5 days from then.

Just on a hunch, remembering that I go back and forth from L.I. to Parsippany, NJ 3 days a week, I decided to give Bridgewater Acura a call.

$375 !!! :eek:

Cancelled Rallye and took it to Bridgewater. :biggrin:

They gave me a loaner even though I didn't buy it there (although if it was because it was an NSX I wouldn't know - don't know their policy for loaners if you didn't buy, say, your TL there).

As well, the battery that I got at Rallye a couple of months ago had died too. Bridgewater replaced it for free under warranty and told me Rallye should have only charged m about 1/2 price instead of full price since my battery was still under warranty when they (Rallye) replaced it a couple of months ago.

Anyway, it was done later that same day. No muss, no fuss.

And they called a few days later to make sure I was happy.

Excellent deal. Good job BA. :wink:

Amazing that thievery is still legal in the auto service business. Sounds like you will be taking your NSX to Bridgewater Acura instead of Rallye Acura from now on. Rallye is charging more than twice for the same service. This is a great reference for Bridgewater Acura.

$375 sounds really, really low for a 30K service, which typically costs $800-1200 at most dealers (maybe a bit less at independents). Sounds too good to be true. Of course, I hope it's true, for your sake, but still...

My '04 NSX was coming up on its 30K service so I made an appointment at Rallye Acura on Long Island (just 4 miles from where I live) for a day when I work from home.

$900 ! Hmmmmm. Well, it's an "exotic" for sure and 30K seemed a fairly significant number so I just made the appointment for about 5 days from then.

Just on a hunch, remembering that I go back and forth from L.I. to Parsippany, NJ 3 days a week, I decided to give Bridgewater Acura a call.

$375 !!! :eek:

Cancelled Rallye and took it to Bridgewater. :biggrin:

They gave me a loaner even though I didn't buy it there (although if it was because it was an NSX I wouldn't know - don't know their policy for loaners if you didn't buy, say, your TL there).

As well, the battery that I got at Rallye a couple of months ago had died too. Bridgewater replaced it for free under warranty and told me Rallye should have only charged m about 1/2 price instead of full price since my battery was still under warranty when they (Rallye) replaced it a couple of months ago.

Anyway, it was done later that same day. No muss, no fuss.

And they called a few days later to make sure I was happy.

Excellent deal. Good job BA. :wink:

Wow...did you call Rallye and speak to someone about this? I would like to know from the General Manager how they reward a customer who spent $90,000 on a car from them by charging triple on the service, and full price on a battery they should have warrantied for half off? Tell them thanks, but you will be taking your next car purchase someplace else.

$375 sounds really, really low for a 30K service, which typically costs $800-1200 at most dealers (maybe a bit less at independents). Sounds too good to be true. Of course, I hope it's true, for your sake, but still...

I'm with Ken on this one.
The 30k we do at our dealership(domestic) are more than that.
I hope you got everything required in the service for that price.

Yea, I have to admit that Rallye is charging a bit on the steep side. I stopped bringing my car there because one day when I brought my car in for an oil change I was slapped with a $160 bill because I wanted synthetic in my NSX:rolleyes: .

Back