• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HAPPY BDAY Prova4Re!!!!

Well...you should have never told me it was your Bday today, because now the whole world is going to know!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Once again, I just wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday!!!
Thanks again for being a great friend, and I am sure the NSX community appreciates everything you do for everyone here as well....So, smile, pat yourself on the back, and have a wonderful day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN (Prova4re)!!!!

Happy BDAY you sick F$%^ :) You added many years to your life by going back to NA. Enjoy your day in the sun.

breast%20cake%20for%20net.jpg

Have your cake and eat it too. :)

Armando

Last edited:
Seth, that is the last time I buy parts from you. :biggrin:

I feeling really old today, somebody sent me a cane and a hearing aid as a gift. :frown:

The wife bought me the 60gb I pod for the NSX. (or in her word's my mistress)

Nice cake Armando, but why is her boobs on her back? :eek:
Thanks to all for the birthday wishes. :smile:

Brian - with your permission, I would like to eat the bottom portion of the cake.....makes no difference if it is the front or the back. Yummy. :cool:

AndyVecsey said:
Brian - with your permission, I would like to eat the bottom portion of the cake.....makes no difference if it is the front or the back. Yummy. :cool:
pervert.gif

J/K Andy. :biggrin:

prova4re said:
Nice cake Armando, but why is her boobs on her back? :eek:
Thanks to all for the birthday wishes. :smile:

DOOOOOOD what better than to have the good parts without the nagging. Mangia mangia :biggrin: :biggrin:

Armando

AndyVecsey said:

Now thats my kind of cake!
Just stay away from the chocolate frosting. :biggrin:

Back