• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Happy Birthday foxy-abby!!

Jess!
Hope you have a wonderful birthday!! (and belated birthday wishes to Masha, the New Year's baby, as well)

May you continue to be blessed this year with all the good things in life (and maybe even with the possibility of "little ones bearing your likeness"!! :biggrin: :eek: :biggrin: )

Enjoy your day!!!
Karen & John

Happy B-Day :biggrin:

No birthday is complete without......
12494882-L.gif

Jess, a very happy Birthday, sorry I didn't get to see the pressure being placed on you at the annual dinner, what nicer gift than starting out the New Year than with impregnating the Mrs. Think about the joy that will come in the years ahead!!!!!!!! Good Luck!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :eek: :cool:

RPM217 said:
...... what nicer gift than starting out the New Year than with impregnating the Mrs. :biggrin: :biggrin: :eek: :cool:

Wow.... that shocked the hell out of me :eek: :eek:

It seems like the world vs me regarding this impregnating issue! Masha tells me (as I write this) that we are buying a house and jumping straight into our new bed. I'm not so sure of this..... Anyway, thank you to everyone for there birthday wishes. I'm going to take advantage of this spring-like weather and startup my baby tomorrow out in the garage as a belated present to myself. Keep her juices flowing. Can't wait to see everyone come springtime.
Jesse

Happy Bday Jesse
Instead of the house buy a McLaren then you will have enuf seats for the wife, you and the baby:eek: :eek: :eek:
Enjoy your day:smile:

Back