• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Some idiot always seems to start a post like this, so i may as well be that idiot.
wink.gif

<FONT SIZE=+2 FACE=red>HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!</FONT>

Remember: don't drink and drive... be safe on the roads (especially if u taking your NSX out) and i wish u all a speedy recovery.
6_tongue.gif
6_tongue.gif
6_tongue.gif

So what will/did everyone do for New Years???

You're no idiot Neo. I'm having a huge blowout at my house. Fireworks and all. Of course, my car will be locked up at my shop. No burnmarks on my white paint this year! Happy New Year to you as well. DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE. Its never worth it. If you think wrecking your NSX and having a hangover the next morning makes for an awful 1st of the year, try throwing in 'killing some innocent person or people' into the mix, and see just how much worse it COULD get. BE safe people.

------------------
1992 NSX
VTEC Forums- The newest online discussion center, for Honda performance.

To all:

Thanks for the great contributions to the forum over the past year (and Lud for the remarkable moderating he does!). As my baby sleeps under the blanket for the winter, I live vicariously through the stories of others, so KEEP THEM COMING!

Looking forward to a super 2003...

------------------
Steve
Formula Red '97-T

As probably one of the few NSX owners who's also an ordained minister (though no longer working for a church; I'm writing books instead), may God bless each of you in 2003! I hope you all have a terrific year in every way, including the spiritual.

Originally posted by NeoNSX:
Some idiot always seems to start a post like this, so i may as well be that idiot.
wink.gif

<FONT SIZE=+2 FACE=red>HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!</FONT>

Remember: don't drink and drive... be safe on the roads (especially if u taking your NSX out) and i wish u all a speedy recovery.
6_tongue.gif
6_tongue.gif
6_tong ue.gif

So what will/did everyone do for New Years???

New Years is tonight.Ohh yea thats right you are on the "other" side of the world!!

Is it true that water vortex "counter clockwise" when it's going down the drain ??
Like in toilets and in down sink drains etc.etc.??

MYNSX
focused ,driven and persistant.

------------------
WWW.MYNSX.COM

NeoNSX, you're probably in the middle of your festivities as I write this, but I'm just preparing for mine. I'll be hosting, with my girlfriend and two other couples, a party for about 60-80 people!

Be safe everyone!

Originally posted by Leeps:
As probably one of the few NSX owners who's also an ordained minister (though no longer working for a church; I'm writing books instead), may God bless each of you in 2003! I hope you all have a terrific year in every way, including the spiritual.

A pastor driving an NSX ?!? HA HA HA! That's cool. The congregation would've flipped!
biggrin.gif

It was weird celebrating the New Year in France (it's nearly 3am on the 1st now)...I'm so used to being one of the LAST to ring it in.

As for resolutions, I followed and thoroughly enjoyed my 2002 one: "work less, play more". I can't think of a better one for 2003 other than perhaps "work less, drive my NSX more!"
biggrin.gif

Hope everyone has a prosperous 2003!

------------------
--akira3D
'00 Acura NSX-T (red/black), '97 Honda Civic HX (black), '01 Lexus IS300 (black/black)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

Originally posted by akira3d:

As for resolutions, I followed and thoroughly enjoyed my 2002 one: "work less, play more". I can't think of a better one for 2003 other than perhaps "work less, drive my NSX more!"
biggrin.gif

Hope everyone has a prosperous 2003!

Wait.... isnt that the same resolution???
biggrin.gif

Happy New Year!

Originally posted by MYNSX:

Is it true that water vortex "counter clockwise" when it's going down the drain ??
Like in toilets and in down sink drains etc.etc.??

that's a wives tale... besides, Aussie toilets are different those in the US (i think yours are full of water and they drain out before refilling. Aussie toilets have a small amount of water in them but a large amount flushes it)

as for drains... it depends on the programming of the Matrix u live in.
wink.gif

Phoe<FONT COLOR=red>N$X</FONT>: belated new year to u also cool dude!!!

Leeps: cool... God has definitely blessed you! But bless you again for the new year!
smile.gif

akira3d: i think the saying applies to your resolutions is "Boys never grow up; their toys just get more expensive" ... so go play with ur NSX.
smile.gif

------------------
NeoNSX
If the Matrix is real, then the NSX is just a figment of your imagination.

[This message has been edited by NeoNSX (edited 01 January 2003).]

Happy New Year All.
Hope everyone lives well and Prospers.
Len
n9s5x-t

Originally posted by akira3d:
It was weird celebrating the New Year in France (it's nearly 3am on the 1st now)...

Happy New Year, enjoy the rest of your stay in Le France, and have a safe & speedy trip home!

[This message has been edited by PHOEN$X (edited 01 January 2003).]

Happy New Year - "2003". God Bless you all.
Having loads of 'fun in the sun' here in Hawaii. Let's help push for more members, more fun, for the "NSXCA" in this new year. ALOHA, Jerry
cool.gif

------------------
"LIVE LIFE with a NSX"

Back