• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hart 032R Forged Polished 18" Wheels

Hart CP 035Rs Forged Polished 18" Wheels

Still available CP 035Rs These wheels are forged 2-piece design in bright buffed finish (polished aluminum). They are extremely light, I am told even lighter than Volk TE-37s of the same size. They are built to fit the NSX and clear Brembo calipers without any spacers. Red alloy air stems. Selling car, so I won't need these.

All used only 2,500 miles.

Front; 18x7.5 with 225/35/ZR18 Toyo Proxes; 7/32 tread depth.

Rear; 18x9.5 with 275/35/ZR18 Toyo Proxes; 6/32 tread depth.

Looking for first $1,900 plus shipping (less than $150 anywhere in US). Please send private e-mail to request photos.
To the many of you who have replied to this part for sale; I am having problems sending e-mail through this site's message system so please e-mail me at [email protected] or call 908-391-3471. Thanks.
rh-cp035r.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested

If these are still available, please private me photos. Also, I have Speedline magnesium 17/18's - do you need wheels to sell the car with?

JC in Dallas
jammaljc at attbi.com

I sent you an e-mail last night. I'm interested and in central Jersey so no shipping required. Send e-mail. Thanks

Back