• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Has anyone ever had their luxury car(s) vandalized in the McCarthy Ranch Parking lot

Are you sure its a woman? Kinda looks like a man.

Attachments

• 20100916__carvandal~1_GALLERY.JPG
    20100916__carvandal~1_GALLERY.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 67
she's been arrested again!

reminds me of <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6NxLtVG9_eg?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6NxLtVG9_eg?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I may have gone out with her shortly before the breathalyzer lady.:wink: In fact, I think she represented herself as being in auto repair business.

Last edited:
Just saw the news and she's been arrested again for the same crime while on bail.:eek::confused::mad:

I may have gone out with her shortly before the breathalyzer lady.:wink: In fact, I think she represented herself as being in auto repair business.
If you did, check your back.:eek::biggrin:

Last edited:
Oh brother

Can you imagine how many resources have been expended on this worthless bag of protoplasm in booking her, court costs & so forth. And she goes out & does it again.

I say shoot the b!tch, be done with it

Can't even pick on her for being a BMW owner either, since I drive one of those also.

Just another nutbag who needs to be treated like a dog that keeps killing chickens : eventually you take it out to the back 40 & blast it

She never got over being dumped by Doug. That's when the crime spree began.

Back