• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Has this happened to you guys before?

I'm fifth generation American. I own cars made in America, Japan, and England. When I drive my car built in Japan I sometimes feel like eating Italian food. When I drive my car made in England I sometimes feel like eating Mexican food, and when I drive my American car I sometimes feel like eating Indian food.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

I also feel like eating Mexican food when I drive my British car. I thought it only happened to me but now i dont feel so lonely.

hmmmm come to think about it I have never owned a domestic car brand....am I un-american?

hmmmm come to think about it I have never owned a domestic car brand....am I un-american?

Then you are missing lots of fun! Here's my CTS-V wagon at the Cadillac Ranch near Amarillo, TX on my Epic 2013 Road Trip to the Grand Canyon.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452565361.405391.jpg

Ok...
to some extent the cars vs drivers have a valid point.
My Point...(please note I'm just having fun...no flames)
A testosterone filled teenage boy once said he liked the Mitsubishi Eclipse. I said 'so you like girls cars' he recoiled in horror. Ok I said as we drove around town that day 'observe and take note of all the Eclipse's we see and tell me who's driving'. Of the one's (20ish) we saw 90% were women...he change his mind. Most Cayenne turbos I have seen are soccer mom's.

but adding race into this...REALLY

I'm half German, half Polish. What am I supposed to drive?

Tiger1-131-Bovington-2004.jpg

Maybe?

This thread delivers.

The real question is if we colonize Mars and someone is actually born there, will we then need to specify the planet of birth to our birth certificates? And if they are Asian born on Mars, would they be called Marsian?

now you got me thinking...hmm a Japanese born on mars.....marzipan...

Back