• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

hatchboi BB NSX photoshoot

A photoshoot my good friend did for me and our buddy s2000, but his computer and external hard drive crash so we lost most of the pics. When i first saw them through my phone i was pretty stoked about them until he sent me the quality ones, now im super mad we lost the other pics because these 3 he saved came out super sick. These were the only one he saved somehow so we're planning to do another photoshoot soon. I will update the thread once we have the time to meet up again. And yes i know my tow cap is missing, i had one on but it pop out when we was driving to the spot to shoot. I already have a new one on and im planning to add a new item on the X.

The angle of the second shot makes your car look tall, but the third shot brings everything back into perspective, lol.

Car looks amazing. Really sucks that the rest of the photos are lost. Good luck with the new shoot.

And wow, you are low!

The angle of the second shot makes your car look tall, but the third shot brings everything back into perspective, lol.

Car looks amazing. Really sucks that the rest of the photos are lost. Good luck with the new shoot.

And wow, you are low!

thanks appreciate it, yea i know ill get another photoshoot going whenever we both have the spare time.

yea im kind of low, here a shot i found on instagram that someone took of me leaving the drift event. sometime i dont even know how i even drive around like this.

9618422507_2f1675e136.jpg

UPDATE: I decided to change it up a little. Since im a big fan of Liberty Walk i wanted to try the race look so i found some bbs replicas and went to work. I wanted to paint the wheels at first flat black faces and gloss black lips but i chose to plastidip them incase i wanted to go back to the silver look when i get bored or if i didnt like the finish outcome. Painting the wheels would look a lot better but i get more choices of different looks with plastidip. Overall i think it came out looking exactly how i envision it in my head......a track killer (even though i dont track my nsx). The only thing i wasnt happy about was the way the font looked on the tires so i planned on getting my buddy that is a graphic designer to redo the design for me so ill just peel off the white plastidip on the tires and redo it again when i get the new design. I know ill get a lot of hate on the bbs center cap on the replicas but that how they came so im not spend any money on getting any different ones.

14921878497_54390d7431_c.jpg

15085453346_8e82806a8c_c.jpg

14921889597_b0404a6b5f_c.jpg

14921896528_af2b83b6d9_c.jpg

Took off the bbs replicas and mounted back on the adv1. Washed her up real nice since she was dirty from a lot of rain we been experiencing lately.
14921895727_850f648c63_c.jpg

Last edited:
Nice and clean. I have the red carpet in mine, but I think I am going to put the stock back in. Since I have a red car I think it feels like too much red.

Love the fitment on those black wheels!!! any wheel specs you can throw at us?!

UPDATE: I decided to change it up a little. Since im a big fan of Liberty Walk i wanted to try the race look so i found some bbs replicas and went to work. I wanted to paint the wheels at first flat black faces and gloss black lips but i chose to plastidip them incase i wanted to go back to the silver look when i get bored or if i didnt like the finish outcome. Painting the wheels would look a lot better but i get more choices of different looks with plastidip. Overall i think it came out looking exactly how i envision it in my head......a track killer (even though i dont track my nsx). The only thing i wasnt happy about was the way the font looked on the tires so i planned on getting my buddy that is a graphic designer to redo the design for me so ill just peel off the white plastidip on the tires and redo it again when i get the new design. I know ill get a lot of hate on the bbs center cap on the replicas but that how they came so im not spend any money on getting any different ones.

14921878497_54390d7431_c.jpg

15085453346_8e82806a8c_c.jpg

14921889597_b0404a6b5f_c.jpg

14921896528_af2b83b6d9_c.jpg

Took off the bbs replicas and mounted back on the adv1. Washed her up real nice since she was dirty from a lot of rain we been experiencing lately.
14921895727_850f648c63_c.jpg

Back