• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Have you seen this

This is on the floor at SEMA this year.

I almost didn't recognize it

148646_164298010258732_100000356038325_405831_7418970_n.jpg

71642_164297896925410_100000356038325_405830_6778414_n.jpg

What do you think?

Still fugly IMO, but at least it looks like the gaps and seems got straightened out...

Apparently you have seen this before.

What is the name of this body kit so I know what to stay away from?

Wow, I saw that post but didnt recognize the ugliness. Thanks for helping me remember!

who are you guys kidding, did you see the photo shoot on the website? The kit looks pretty epic to me. I am absolutely sure that if it were to cost around 6k soooo many of you guys would be praising it. True it does mimic lambo/ferrari, but it pretty much blends together, and it would be VERY unique and NO ONE would know what it is (adds character and mystifies it). I hate the 6 rear lights though... But yeah, 200,000$ for this is pretty pathetic

hmnn now that i look at it better...I would leave the rear windshield as original...and erase all that Rick in ferrari font stuff...

Last edited:
when this first came out I e-mailed the guy wanting to know how much would it cost to return this poor NSX to OEM,

he really was tring to pitch the car to me.

well we start off with an OEM NSX, then we...... in his e-mail.

I will say this

that doing this to the NSX must have took alot of time and money, but it killed the NSX. If I wanted a Ferrari I would buy one.

or if I didnt have the money I would get a Feiro kit car.

I dont think its bad at all. His personal taste just like not everyone likes side skirts or window tint. But i will say that way over priced. If i want a lambo i will buy one, no sense in butchering a perfectly good nsx

I got to see this in person and it looked pretty good. The fit and finish seemed spot on. The car has a Basch SC on it and the trunk has been butchered out of it. I would never own this car but the attention to detail is there. And it is perfectly good at doing what it is designed for: drawing attention.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the hard work and time that went into making Rick's creation but to take an NSX and make it into this...That is something I would not do.

That's an NSX? Could have fooled me. Someone probably should have saved for the Ferrari.

Personally, if you're going to do that to a car, why not start with a Fiero?

To the guy who said "epic"... Do you mean "blah", 'cause everything is "epic" this days.

Back