• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hawaii (Oahu) NSX cruise

I'll be visiting Oahu 2/25 to 3/3 with the family. Anywhere particular that's recommended for first time visitor? Sorry for being off topic. I saw the thread topic pointing to Oahu :)

Please feel free to PM me or email me with recommendations. They will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
[email protected]

When you are in the airport, get the free brochure "101 things to do in oahu". If you have any friends in the Islands ask them to mail you one.:biggrin:

You might want to go to Koolau ranch and do some ATV, and snorkel at the private Island. I have a couple of houses and an office in Oahu. I go there every 2-3 months, and never run out of things to do.

Remember, Honolulu and Waikiki are not what the Island is about. Consider the polynesian cultural center, Waimea gardens. Bishop museum will teach you about all the crap Hawaii has had to put up with, and will give you some insight into some of the feelings of the locals. (trying to be diplomatic).

can i stay at one of your houses :). our hotel sucks, no net connection and im arriving tomorrow!! how am i supposed to deal with no net connection?!? i really should learn to be able to stay off the computer for more than a few hours at a time. im in the hotel in SFO right now and i'm sure the wife is cringing at me.

Back