• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

head light problem

Ever since I installed HID, I encounter a dark area right in the middle where my lamp cannot cover. I tried to adjust far and to the middle but it doesn't work. I have to turn on my high beams at night where there are no street lights. I cannot see the middle part of the road. The lamp is not shooting to the side but they just cannot cover the middle part of the road. Also, my passenger side of the HID always turn off itself. I have to close it and turn it back on to work. I am so confuse :-/ Please help.

Ever since I installed HID, I encounter a dark area right in the middle where my lamp cannot cover. I tried to adjust far and to the middle but it doesn't work. I have to turn on my high beams at night where there are no street lights. I cannot see the middle part of the road. The lamp is not shooting to the side but they just cannot cover the middle part of the road. Also, my passenger side of the HID always turn off itself. I have to close it and turn it back on to work. I am so confuse :-/ Please help.

Do anyone have this problem that can share with me? Thanks.

It's quite strange... :confused:
Do you have the right bulbs ?
If so did you mount them correctly ? perhaps, they are pushed
to the side by something... try to switch on the light without the
bulb cover !

Yeah...did you already check when you inserted the new HID bulbs back into the housing that the 3 teeth are aligned and sitting properly in the groved channels of the housing? This will ensure that the bulb base is completely flush with the housing. Also did you check that the metal clamp rings that hold the bulb against the back of the housing are secure and that you didn't miss clamping it down on one side? I know these are obvious but it is a tight fit and and I've had a hard time getting everything back in myself. However, with all that said, I'm not sure if the bulb perhaps being misaligned or at an angle will affect how the projectors aim but I thought it might be worth a shot to do this easy check.

Back