• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Head Unit

One of my speakers just went today, and I'm thinking of swapping everything out for Kenwood or something else. Anyone got any photos or suggestions on how the center console would/should look after the installation of a new head unit?

Thanks

[email protected]

I just finished installing a new head unit. I bought the trim from Craig Hardy and installed an in-dash DVD player by alpine.

12158654-6efe-02000180-.jpg

[This message has been edited by NSX2NV (edited 24 August 2002).]

Did you get the head unit piece of the console, or just the top part from him?

[This message has been edited by pimp42 (edited 25 August 2002).]

The part that hold the screen is from Chris @ scienceofspeed.com the trim piece holding the head unit is from Craig Hardy. It comes as a fibregalss panel with no cut-out. Which allows you to fit any kind of head unit you want.

Are you not able to match the factory color on the trim piece?

Looks nice, I am asking the question because I have given Craig's trim piece some thought a few times.

[This message has been edited by nsxxtreme (edited 26 August 2002).]

very clean install....too bad he dosent offer the painted dash kit no more .... im gonna get the dash kit from craig also and just paint it black...one more thing....you have to cut out the openings yourself now too.

Back