• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Header, Exhausts, Coils, and Test pipes for sale

For sale @listed prices plus s&h:

B&B Headers (91-94) $600 --- 7 years old 20K miles
B&B Exhaust (91-94) $500 --- 7 years old 15K miles

Ignition Coils (6) new: $350 or $60 each
30520-pr7-a33
305021-pr7-a33
(these are for 95-up)

TAITEC JGTC Parallel Exit Exhaust (91-94) $700 --- 2 years old 5K miles
ARK DT-S Exhaust (91-94) $650 ----- 1 year old 5K miles
Dali Cat test pipes $100

Please pm if interested. I will be using Paypal and I will accept the credit card charge so interested parties can use that as a payment method.

I'm a captain in the Air Force so if you reply and I'm involved in an exercise it may take a couple of days before I can respond. The last time I listed these items I was involved in a three week training exercise and this hindered my response time and may have discouraged potential buyers (as well as price---reduced some prices). My next exercise is about a month out and I will not have access to .com e-mail for approximately a week.

I'm attaching photos for everything except the new ignition coils and the Ark exhaust. The Ark exhaust is pre-packaged for shipping because I had SoS ship it back to me after they installed my Cantrell Endura-Lite Exhaust System. This should not be problem since the exhaust is a year ago with only 5K miles.

tp2.jpg

rm-ex4.jpg

ta-px4.jpg

rm-he1.jpg

rm-he2.jpg

Last edited:
Back