• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Headlight switch replacement

I called the local Acura dealership for the switch and was quoted a whopping $1200!!! They say the switch is an entire assembly that must be replaced....I guess I'll have to wait a while and try a temporary fix.

I called the local Acura dealership for the switch and was quoted a whopping $1200!!! They say the switch is an entire assembly that must be replaced....I guess I'll have to wait a while and try a temporary fix.

Your dealership is trying to sell you the entire steering column. Morons!

Here is the part you need. 35280-SL0-A02. Still rather pricey at over $500.00. Give Ciro a call at Delray Acura at 561-265-0000 Option 3 and tell him Hugh sent you.

Tell your dealership that Hugh says they're lamers.

What's wrong with your switch? It just might be repairable.

Your dealership is trying to sell you the entire steering column. Morons!

Here is the part you need. 35280-SL0-A02. Still rather pricey at over $500.00. Give Ciro a call at Delray Acura at 561-265-0000 Option 3 and tell him Hugh sent you.

Tell your dealership that Hugh says they're lamers.

What's wrong with your switch? It just might be repairable.

I was told that I needed the entire assembly that comes with the Hazard, Cruise Control, and other switches/buttons. I'm thinking that it truthfully can be fixed...as the control switch 'slightly' moves forward to turn on the parking lights when I don't want them 'on'.

Hugh is correct, the dealership is trying to sell you the turn signal, light switch assembly, headlight switch, and the assembly that goes on the steering column.

Danny

Last edited:
Back