• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Headlights (02+)

Hey all, I am planning on sending my headlights out this Winter for the bounce fix. Since it is best to just open them up once, I am debating having them painted and either halos or LED DRLs installed at the same time. My problem is I am not finding enough pictures to make a decision. There are pics out there mostly of the headlights not installed, but I would like to see some actually in the cars in different states; off, just Halos or LEDs on, and headlights on with them, along with how you may have them painted. I have a silverstone car, so if any of you guys have done it I'd really love to see it, but any photos in any colors would be helpful. Thanks!

I apologize in advance if this should have been posted elsewhere. Mods please move it if need be.

Just buy new headlights and sell your old ones, problem fixed

Rich I have been in contact with Eurobotique and checked out all of the pics there. What I have not found yet are pics of an NSX with halos installed on the car and switched on. I see all kinds of shots of just the headlight but I want to see it on the car.

LOL UNC I will try not to do any night driving, but sometimes it just happens.

flex I actually thought about it and it I may go that way. What do you think a set of bouncy NSX headlights would fetch me?

It's just my personal opinion but halos are completely played out. It's different when theres only a few out here but every car/truck/motorcycle now has them retrofitted. Again, just my .02.

Even new headlights can or eventually will suffer the bounce! I had a brand new one that did it. It's a design flaw.

I'd like so see a few pics of the headlights with an LED DRL strip along the lower front edge of the lamp unit. Might look potentially more like it could have been designed that way or upgraded had the car still been in production.

I kind of agree with you david, I am leaning toward LED strip myself, but I'd still like to see them installed and on the car just because.

Hagasan I think I have a pic or have seen ones with LEDs in the headlights. They look great to me. If I come across it I will post it up.

the easiest thing to do is learn not to be OCD about a big pile of metal.

let shit roll off your back don't let things get to you, and most importantly you only live once build a birdcage help a stray dog out, bouncing headlight LOL

Here are some pics.
IMG_3409.jpgIMG_3586.jpgIMG_3590.jpgIMG_3590.jpg
on a 03 Silverstone :wink:

I like the mod...and when I get tired of it...I can install the my other headlights :cool:

Last edited:
Back