• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

heads up . 02 17k imola/orange for sale , get it before its to late

That's my car. If you are looking for an Imola, def give this one a look. It really is in great condition plus the mileage is low. I should have my PRIME ad up soon with addnl pics/details. Thanks.

Edit: Here is the ad: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167435

I see BBS caps

Yes, i also had the caps plasti-dipped all black too. They are BBS Reproductions. I don't try to represent them as anything but what they are...Repros. Ive run genuine BBS LMs on my Porsches, Vipers and M cars. Ive done both sides (real/repro). IMO, they look great as for an extra set of beater rims, so im not sure what the issue is. :smile:

Last edited:
That's my car. If you are looking for an Imola, def give this one a look. It really is in great condition plus the mileage is low. I should have my PRIME ad up soon with addnl pics/details. Thanks.

:smile:

Seems like you just bought this beautiful specimen and made it the way you liked! Sure looks nice.

Yes, i also had the caps plasti-dipped all black too. They are BBS Reproductions. I don't try to represent them as anything but what they are...Repros. Ive run genuine BBS LMs on my Porsches, Vipers and M cars. Ive done both sides (real/repro). IMO, they look great as for an extra set of beater rims, so im not sure what the issue is. :smile:

I'm suprised you haven't learned a lesson by now. Once you sell your NSX you will always come back :biggrin: Funny thing is I always think about that when I think about selling my car for something else.

I'm suprised you haven't learned a lesson by now. Once you sell your NSX you will always come back :biggrin: Funny thing is I always think about that when I think about selling my car for something else.

Amen to that .... I've strayed twice then spent months-years trying to find
something I'd like again! My 3rd is my last now, I just keep reminding myself
of the feeling I had when I realized I wanted another NSX.

This Imola is GORGEOUS, that's what I was searching for the past 1.5 years
and had some bad luck with flaky finds or sellers. If this was available back
in January I would have taken it... Settled for an 02 Spa with low mileage.

I'm sure somebody will snag this up quick ... Good luck! By the way, it's not
too late to change your mind dc935..:frown:

Thanks guys. My hope is that it goes to a someone who can enjoy it as I don't have the time. :frown:

brandonsan /Single Samurai: Def seems there are those of us who never learn our lesson. We leave the nest only to return again. Its for sale but Im in no rush and know that if i sell it, it will be difficult (if not impossible) to find another. Will see what happens :smile:

I've seen this car in person and it is meticulous. You can tell there is great pride in ownership with the care of this beautiful specimen.

Wish I could get my supervisor's clearance to have 2 NSX's.

Thanks guys. My hope is that it goes to a someone who can enjoy it as I don't have the time. :frown:

brandonsan /Single Samurai: Def seems there are those of us who never learn our lesson. We leave the nest only to return again. Its for sale but Im in no rush and know that if i sell it, it will be difficult (if not impossible) to find another. Will see what happens :smile:

Good luck with your sale. That looks like a gem you have there.

That is one of the cleanest low mileage nsx's I have seen, and your Imola Orange color is awesome and more rare than a Zanardi NSX which seem to be selling in the $60k range. $69k is a fair price for what could be the cleanest Imola Orange collector grade car world wide. Rare colored cars this clean are very hard to come by now, and will be even more hard to find as time goes by, and why your car is a collectable grade in my opinion. Make sure you really want to sell it because it is unlikely that you find another one like this again!

That is one of the cleanest low mileage nsx's I have seen, and your Imola Orange color is awesome and more rare than a Zanardi NSX which seem to be selling in the $60k range. $69k is a fair price for what could be the cleanest Imola Orange collector grade car world wide. Rare colored cars this clean are very hard to come by now, and will be even more hard to find as time goes by, and why your car is a collectable grade in my opinion. Make sure you really want to sell it because it is unlikely that you find another one like this again!

^Thanks^ Ok, anyone looking for an IMOLA, please check out my updated ad. I think its priced VERY well ($63.5k w/OEMs). Someone is gonna get a heckuva car :smile:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=167435

Back