• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hella Flush NSX Thread

This car looks hawt!!

excellent!

6179917782_373781c2c5.jpg

There is a big difference between not liking the way something looks and "bashing". This is a forum... where we post pics and share ideas and opinions. I don't think anyone has insulted anyone else. Synth started this thread and he just now said he doesn't think washabi's poked look looks good to him. He is expressing his honest opinion. I've told plenty of people I don't like things (as well as like them) on other things. How are hellaflush wheels any different than a valence or a body kit?

If someone is so sensitive that they can't take negative along with the positive about the looks of your car's mods, perhaps they shouldn't post on a public forum. I think people in general are really nice around here, and when they see something ugly, they simply stay quiet and that thread gets few responses. I make fun of Wingz and all LBBP cars all the time. Synth and I argue over vented lips all day long. No one gets their feathers all ruffled. I dish it out, they dish it back. So I'd like to be able to tell washabi his car looks Mexiflush and he can ask me if I'm going to put a bigger lift kit on my 4x4-stanced NSX. LOL...

Agreed 100%.

My point is... 5 pages of bs comments and trying to convince someone they should change their style and their car isn't practical/trackable and blah blah blah etc is not only a waste of the poster's time but also the owners time. Alot of people on this forum think it's either their way, or its the wrong way. Not true. This forum can be very close minded and not all owners think/feel the same way and have the same goals for their cars.

Stating an opinion on the looks then moving on is great. But the bs bickering back and forth just looks like something very high school-ish. And no I'm not talking about you or anyone else in particular, just a general statement.
More pics and less story time thats all. But hey, that's just my .02 and everyone has their own opinions which they are very much allowed to have.

sick sit up...... I hope you have your flame suit near by....:tongue:

That's not his car. And it's already been posted a while back.

ADV.1 Wheels posted those pics on their Fb today. Its on 19/20 with extreme offsets. Although very impractical and the stretch is over done, I think the car looks awesome. Just not so driveable and too much stretch out back.

That's not his car. And it's already been posted a while back.

ADV.1 Wheels posted those pics on their Fb today. Its on 19/20 with extreme offsets. Although very impractical and the stretch is over done, I think the car looks awesome. Just not so driveable and too much stretch out back.

+1. I LOVE it, but would never do it myself. haha

Back