• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hello, All

Just introducing myself...

I bought the car back in December from a Prime member and never really got around to posting up a thread so here it is. It's a 1992 Berlina/Ivory with 81k. I'm in Ocoee, west of Orlando. I look forward to meeting some of you guys in the future.

IMAG0720.jpg

-Ryan

I remember your thread and the pics you posted of getting the car off the transport. Car looks amazing.

Welcome! You're in my area too (Windermere to be exact). I'm sure I'll see you driving around at some point since I go through Winter Garden and Ocoee everyday. If I had an NSX, you would see me too haha.

hi ryan and welcome to the nsxprime community. this site has the greatest bunch of guys with unlimited knowledge that they share unselfishly.
check this site daily as you'll find something new each time you do.
events, repair tips, parts and every kind of info you could think of.
be on the lookout for a '94 brooklands green with gold and silver bbs wheels.
that'll be me in my daily driver in orlando.
and by the way, congratulations on a beautiful unmolested auto.

wanna trade interiors? I want Ivory so bad, I have the full black interior from my 1992 mint. or I have the full black interior of an 2004 mint.

wanna trade? LOL

just kidding.

nice we just had a meet up near you for NSXcapades.

Welcome to the site, Ryan. I also have a berlina black/ivory with about 80K miles, but it's a 91 and my rims are much uglier than yours. (Badly chromee 2g rims that were probably cleaned once a decade whether they needed it or not.)

Very handsome 92 you have there. How is your driver's seat holding up?

Congratulations on the purchase Ryan. Looks super clean! Keep tuned in to this Florida region. There's a fairly large group of us within a 60 mile radius of you that actively meet up throughout the year. Look forward to meeting you sometime.

Congratulations on the purchase Ryan. Looks super clean! Keep tuned in to this Florida region. There's a fairly large group of us within a 60 mile radius of you that actively meet up throughout the year. Look forward to meeting you sometime.

Thanks. I think I saw your car at Simply Clean last year.
I was pretty close to it. My friend had his orange Supra there parked on the opposite side of the curb where yours was.

Congrats and welcome! Im on the east side if your ever by there and as was mentioned above we get together every now and then so keep a eye out or get on the mailing list lol ...x

Congrats and welcome! Im on the east side if your ever by there and as was mentioned above we get together every now and then so keep a eye out or get on the mailing list lol ...x

How do i get on this list?

I have a place on that side of town so i'm out there sometimes but I live in Ocoee.

Thanks. I think I saw your car at Simply Clean last year.
I was pretty close to it. My friend had his orange Supra there parked on the opposite side of the curb where yours was.

Yes. I was at Simply Clean...I actually remember that orange supra too. Gotta get together. I'm a little further out over on the east coast but we do all get together. pm me a phone number or email and we'll get in contact with you!

Congrats on your new ride. Looks really good. Let me know if you ever get to Tampa area for a rendezvous. Have fun.
Acuman

Wow nice looking car. Nice to have another Black X in the area. Come out to Celebration show 4-9 you can enter show or just show up, it is almost worth $50 entry fee for the parking spot. Hope to see you there.

well, you hit the right spot. there are (relatively) tons of NSX's in the area and we like to get together. as acuman says ... if you get to the tampa bay area we'd be happy to get together.

Back