• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hello Phoenix

Just wanted to introduce myself to all the Phoenix people and get some helpful info. I just moved into Mesa 2 days ago from Chicago. Just wanted to know where you guys go for routine nsx maintenance (like oil changes)--I already know about Mr. Basch and will be in shortly. Also, any good Acura dealerships nearby--for my wife's car. It's really hot here. Thanks fellow NSX'ers.

Hi there! The closest dealer I know of to you is Scottsdale Acura, which is where the previous owner of my car went for service. A little closer to my side of town is Bell Acura, which is listed on NSX Prime as an Acura "Precision" dealer (for 2001). And I'm sure you've seen this page:

http://www.nsxprime.com/FAQ/Reference/dealers_and_service/Reviews.htm

Welcome to the valley! By the way, we are doing an NSX drive next Sat, it would be a good way to meet other NSXers and see a little bit of scenic Arizona as well.

Welcome!

Its nice to have another NSX enthusiast here in AZ!

Basch Acura Service is a great place to get all Hondas/Acuras serviced, stop in and you will see...

Like Phoen$x mentioned we are doing a drive to Sedona on the 21st we would love to see new faces

Take Care

-Seth

Thanks for the info and invite. I dropped in to Basch and was pleased to find out he works on all Acuras. I won't be able to participate in the drive this weekend--preparing for the start of residency on Monday--need to read about stuff so I don't injury innocent lives. Hope to meet some of you in the near future. By the way is 91 octane the highest you can get (not including race gas). Thanks again.

Montoe said:
Thanks for the info and invite. I dropped in to Basch and was pleased to find out he works on all Acuras. I won't be able to participate in the drive this weekend--preparing for the start of residency on Monday--need to read about stuff so I don't injury innocent lives. Hope to meet some of you in the near future. By the way is 91 octane the highest you can get (not including race gas). Thanks again.
The drive is next Saturday (21st). Good luck on your residency!

Montoe said:

What type of residency and where?

Back