• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

hello prim members. i narrow down to two vehicles. need your opinions

have a great memorial day guys~~!!

i need you guys opinions. please let me know what you guys think?

im debating these two cars now. about same price second car is little cheaper than first choice.

1. (nsxprime market) 1995 nsx black on black 1 owner. serviced up to date. have all the records and inspection doc. Im from Illinois so no emission on obd1 (yeah!!)
seller told me had small dent but pdr(paintless dent remove) had been done. rear bumper sand/buff/painted. seller told me it happened in park lot.
t-belt, w/p done 10,000 miles ago 2007. current 66000miles on the car. according to seller. 9 out of 10 body condition (dealer wants to put on show room)
clean title and no accident history (seller said)

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/172538-1995-NSX-T-black-original-Owner-low-miles

2. (ebay) 1997 nsx black on black 4 owners. servied up to date. have all the records and inspection doc. bigger engine ( 0.2L) 6 speed (one gear high)
seller told me small rock chip on top of passenger side windshield but resin repair done.(you can see it if you are looking for it). paint and body 8-9 out of 10
no dent, some very tiny nicks on the hood about the size of a grain of sand. (have to really look in just the right light to see). t-belt, w/p and clutch had been done not to long ago.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Acur...pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2a2d029cac&vxp=mtr

both of them seem very honest. both of them in CA.
please let me know your honest opinion also is anybody can check those car for me? if you live in close range. thank you. thank you very much nsx prime members

The 95 seems to be priced high. If I had to chose between a 95 and 97, the 97 would win by a mie.

I'd go for the '97 in a heartbeat... 3.2 and 6 spd. Keep in mind with the other one, the tb/wp were done in '07, which means technically it is due next year again (time, not mileage).

This might sound crazy but what's up with the passenger side wiper on the 97? It doesn't look like it rests all the way down flush like the drivers side. I just though I would point that out. Good luck!

That's what i thought too.. Maybe nut is loose

97 is a coveted year, many upgrades over the 95 including the engine, So I would go with the 97, but dont be surprised if the bids really move up on that car.. 97-01 cars are tough to find

I would check out the 97 as much as possible and if it checks out jump on anything 40ish.The six speed and the bigger brakes are worth a ton.

Its a steal if pricing holds steady over next few hours till bidding has ended. I paid more for my '97 last August w/ 30k more miles.

Mine of course came loaded with goodies, but the one you are looking at is an easy decision.

LOL damn now I have bidding competition on the 97'! Looks like a clean car...

I'm also eyeing an 02+ in a rare color...

- - - Updated - - -

I'm currently the high bidder but if you're considering the car I'll let it go. Out of the two you mentioned, I'd go with the 97.

LOL! I knew the op shouldnt have posted that ebay link! Not too many NSXs come up for sale on ebay with a low reserve, or maybe I just dont see them..

LOL! I knew the op shouldnt have posted that ebay link! Not too many NSXs come up for sale on ebay with a low reserve, or maybe I just dont see them..

I've been watching this car since the day it was listed... and know of probably 95% of the nsx's not only on ebay, but autotrader, craigslist, prime, etc. ;)

I've been watching this car since the day it was listed... and know of probably 95% of the nsx's not only on ebay, but autotrader, craigslist, prime, etc. ;)

heh, same here. I have email alerts set up for pretty much every listing service out there.

hope you won the car! price looked good

have a great memorial day guys~~!!

i need you guys opinions. please let me know what you guys think?

im debating these two cars now. about same price second car is little cheaper than first choice.

1. (nsxprime market) 1995 nsx black on black 1 owner. serviced up to date. have all the records and inspection doc. Im from Illinois so no emission on obd1 (yeah!!)
seller told me had small dent but pdr(paintless dent remove) had been done. rear bumper sand/buff/painted. seller told me it happened in park lot.
t-belt, w/p done 10,000 miles ago 2007. current 66000miles on the car. according to seller. 9 out of 10 body condition (dealer wants to put on show room)
clean title and no accident history (seller said)

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/172538-1995-NSX-T-black-original-Owner-low-miles

2. (ebay) 1997 nsx black on black 4 owners. servied up to date. have all the records and inspection doc. bigger engine ( 0.2L) 6 speed (one gear high)
seller told me small rock chip on top of passenger side windshield but resin repair done.(you can see it if you are looking for it). paint and body 8-9 out of 10
no dent, some very tiny nicks on the hood about the size of a grain of sand. (have to really look in just the right light to see). t-belt, w/p and clutch had been done not to long ago.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Acur...pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2a2d029cac&vxp=mtr

both of them seem very honest. both of them in CA.
please let me know your honest opinion also is anybody can check those car for me? if you live in close range. thank you. thank you very much nsx prime members

Me too. Missed the 97 by $1k, should have gone up a bit (but wouldn't necessarily have won it though). I've been looking for 6 weeks and missed three good ones so far. Not wanting red or white and under 80k is a killer - 50% of NA1s are red or white.

I have a custom nationwide craigslist search running every two hours as well as the usual.

Starting to think about an Esprit instead - at least there's some choice,. :eek:(

Thank you guys. I got the car.. Im the winner.. I talked seller since the car was listed.. Even they expect that Im gonna get the car..(how weird).. Lady was very nice she bought maserati gt so she wants to get rid of nsx.. Im gonna ship the car.. Ill post update guys..
Thank you for all your help..

- - - Updated - - -

hope you won the car! price looked good

Price was good before but not anymore...

Last edited:
Glad you got it, I layed off the car after seeing you wanted it. It was a very Nice example of an NSX, especially 97+!!

Thank you guys. I got the car.. Im the winner.. I talked seller since the car was listed.. Even they expect that Im gonna get the car..(how weird).. Lady was very nice she bought maserati gt so she wants to get rid of nsx.. Im gonna ship the car.. Ill post update guys..
Thank you for all your help..

- - - Updated - - -

Price was good before but not anymore...

The price even at 38k was a steal!!! I would buy it in a heartbeat for that!!

Congrats Bangski! you got an awesome deal on a 97

Thank you guys~!! You guys are the bomb!!! I'll def. Post pics soon as i get the car!!

Congrats!

Back