• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hello to all my new northeast friends

Hey guys

I changed my screen name from to "jmjrdh1" to "JAYS NSX" to match my license plate! Hope all is well with everyone, had a ball at the Running of the Bulls. Look forward to seeing everyone at the NE meetings. Happy holidays to all!

Hi

Hi Jay!

I remember your sweet ride at the Bulls event. I was wondering what mods you have on your car, as I recall that you had a ton more pull than I did after passing a toll booth on the way home from VT. (Mine was the all red '95 with the OEM factory chromed wheels). Correct me if I am wrong, but your car also has a Type R wing right?

I like the new screen name better, as I only recall your plates. Hope to see you at the next event.

Cheers-

Neville

Re: Hi

NSXNEV said:
Hi Jay!

I remember your sweet ride at the Bulls event. I was wondering what mods you have on your car, as I recall that you had a ton more pull than I did after passing a toll booth on the way home from VT.

Correct me if I am wrong, but your car also has a Type R wing right?

Cheers-

Neville

Funny you should mention that Neville. As I was pulling away from you, I thought to myself "guess that red NSX doesn't want to stress his engine too much". Actually, I am bone stock, so your guess is as good as mine as to the extra oomph I appeared to have!

And no, I do not have Type R wing, just a stocker.

See ya soon

Hi Jay,

Sorry. it was the other fellow's car I was referring to. You are right though, I rarely ever gun my car, especially with the Wife aboard! I am happy being one of those show and shine guys.:rolleyes: :)

Cheers-

Nev

Nev,

If you are talking about Dave (winreboot) pulling away from you at the toll both in VT, he has NOS. Although, I don't think he sprayed at all during that trip. I think he did headers, exhaust, and short gears on his car as well, I'm not sure, but he will probaby chime in:D:D

John

Back