• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help a hot girl out...

I never said I was a race car driver, I just said I know one and I meant billy :D. Her car is ugly and I am glad it's dead but it sounds like the insurance company decided to fix the thing. LOL. It's like dropping a plate and insurance saying we will just glue it all back together. "here you go, thanks for the business, now we will be dropping you as you cost us too much glue". LOL

Actually he met me as I was driving past him at the bus stop because his NSX was broken down. I felt bad and wanted to give him a ride, then he asked to drive my car because he claimed he was a race car driver. He then wrecked my Eclipse and that's why I was here asking for votes in a lame ass radio station contest. Tell the truth Dave!!

Dave you just got served!:eek::biggrin::tongue:

For a good looking girl she has a brain and wit so I'll take the hit.

Way to man up.......indirect flirting, you loose 10 points.......:rolleyes:

I never said I was a race car driver, I just said I know one and I meant billy :D. Her car is ugly and I am glad it's dead but it sounds like the insurance company decided to fix the thing. LOL. It's like dropping a plate and insurance saying we will just glue it all back together. "here you go, thanks for the business, now we will be dropping you as you cost us too much glue". LOL

my car was adorable. your just jealous cuz its cuter than yours, and i like it more than you :wink:

YES I AM. good guess no one ever gets it right!! technically "ethnic french" they call it.

Oh Jesus... Don't get Batman going now he will never let this die.

Done
She looks like allisa milano ;)
I had hired Jillian grace , miss march playboy 2005 to work at myboth in the 2005 dc international motorcycle show, always willing to help out ;)

you guys have all been so nice to me! i am only 5'6, and my hips are a little wide, i am nowhere near perfect, it hinders getting work sometimes but i am trying really hard!!! :tongue:

YES I AM. good guess no one ever gets it right!! technically "ethnic french" they call it.

Dam, I'm goooooooood.

Oh Jesus... Don't get Batman going now he will never let this die.

Her name is Aubrey, not Jesus.

you guys have all been so nice to me! i am only 5'6, and my hips are a little wide, i am nowhere near perfect, it hinders getting work sometimes but i am trying really hard!!! :tongue:

Only 5'6"!?!? average American female height is more like 5'4". ur height is good. Little wide on the hips? if this is bone structure ur perfect in my book too. I hate gals with broader shoulders than their hips. In the shadow, looks like a boy. Either an hour glass shape or pear shape will do.

Besides, u dun want to have the baby's head wedge stuck since the hips weren't wide enough.

Now, if u were polish there is a larger percentage of that population that has Pelvis justo major where the pelvis is 1.5 or more times larger than an average pelvis. When a huge Justo Major Pelvis allows such an extremely rapid vaginal birth, there can be tears of the perineal soft tissues. In other words, diarrhea of the baby.

Now, if u were polish there is a larger percentage of that population that has Pelvis justo major where the pelvis is 1.5 or more times larger than an average pelvis. When a huge Justo Major Pelvis allows such an extremely rapid vaginal birth, there can be tears of the perineal soft tissues. In other words, diarrhea of the baby.

That mental image is less than satisfactory for me. LOL

That mental image is less than satisfactory for me. LOL

image.php

She appears to be normal....

Back