• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Help a member win

voted again....#232

Thanks again guys. I'm on 2nd place only down by 20 votes. The contest ends Sunday and you can vote every 2 hrs

voted again

the other guy has an ugly ass S2000 they look like young guys so they are probably voting every 2 hours LOL

I will vote every 2 hours till it ends how that bro

voted again

the other guy has an ugly ass S2000 they look like young guys so they are probably voting every 2 hours LOL

I will vote every 2 hours till it ends how that bro
Lol. Yes its hard to beat kids with nothing to do ;)

I have voted over 30 times now.

the web page tracks cookies, if you exit your browser wait 1 minute it erases your cookie from memory

so you can vote again in 1 minute

and if your voting from a cell phone then all you need to do is refresh the browser every 30 seconds and votye again.

but your right as much as I have voted they are a few votes ahead.

I am only one man and only have 3 devices to vote with at my house LOL

I am tring bro

the web page tracks cookies, if you exit your browser wait 1 minute it erases your cookie from memory

so you can vote again in 1 minute
Hmm. I wonder if they will do a post-event correction for that as it is pretty easy to abuse.

Can do it in less than a minute using Incognito (chrome) or some similar form of safe mode (other browsers) as they don't leave a cookie trail. Just close the window, re-open and vote. Can probably do around 60 votes/min if you get spiffy at it. I just added 10 to your tally while typing this post (its all about the hotkeys)

Feel a bit like a cheater though... :frown:

*edit*
strike that, its more than just cookies as they snagged me even when I crossed browsers. Good, feel a little better.

Last edited:
yeah they may do a correction at the end so all this clicky clicky click may be in vein. LOL

Damn, you guys been busy the past two days.

Last time I checked in on Friday, it hadn't even broken 300.... (and I even probably voted about 20 times at work.... hahaha)

GO RON!!!

Come on NSXPrime, let's show the S2000s how we roll, lol.

Just voted although it was tempting to vote for the pretty girl on the bicycle.

Post a picture of you guys and the poster when you get it.

Is it a poster of your picture that we were voting for??

Back