• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

HELP - A robber did my car :-((

I found my car in the parking garage window broken, lock demolished, left signal broken...etc :-( The robber steal a remote control of a video camera which I left in the car :-( The damage in the car is at least 2000USD for nothing :-(

I need your help regarding some parts, which has to be ordered. I'm located in Hungary (Europe) and the local Honda dealer confirmed me a 3,5month lead time for the parts I need. I have a shipping company contac located in Miami, FL so I would need a good Acura dealer in the near. The parts I need are the following:
  • left side window. Part# 73350-SL0-000 (the price here is about 400USD)
  • left side waterstrip on the top of the car. Part# 72460-SL0-003 (the price here is about 700USD)
  • left side window outer molding. Part# 72450-SL0-003 (the price here is about 500USD)
Thanks a lot in advance

I hope I can make my beauty shine again soon....

Attachments

• zsolt nsx.jpg
    zsolt nsx.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 203
Hi we have all of the parts in stock.

New Window - $350 (not in stock)
Used Window - $100

New Moulding Retainer - $412
Used Moulding Retainer - $150

New Door Window Moulding - $410
Used Door Window Moulding - $150

temp100.jpg

Shipping if you have a carrier to use we can accommodate. They will be shipped in Honda original boxes. You will pay actual shipping fee with no markups. We use TNT, DB SCHENKER, UPS, USPS.

Sorry to hear this and good luck on the repairs. At least they didn't steal your car! Like another Prime member just went thru in Arizona - a Brooklands Green - I sure hope this doesn't continue. Good luck.

Back